ADVERTISEMENT

BigTen Tournament Thread

Ugh. SeaBass looked really tired. In on 2 or 3 shots but couldn't finish. Lee was just stronger today.
Biggest thing that worries me. He seems a little undersized and strength wise in this weight class. Still was inches from winning. Not sure anyone is beating Eierman

Reactions: Scarlet Knut
Lee, Gable, and Deakin are the 3 sure things to win national titles this year

Biggest thing that worries me. He seems a little undersized and strength wise in this weight class. Still was inches from winning. Not sure anyone is beating Eierman
It's definitely a concern but he seems to be holding his own and will only get stronger. He could've won. Any of the top 3 can win it. It'll be interesting to see Eierman/Lee, but Eierman definitely seems much stronger.

Seabass matched up size wise with Lee, he didn’t get muscled and got out ok. Locked hand and Lee’s pace hurt him.

Reactions: MS-RU
he is not on deck yet...consi's are running slow

Consi's still only at 157

Last edited:
Tall task for Poz here. AB is a force. Let's see what he can do.

It's a takedown clinic, Brooks is really good. Not sure how Poz closes the gap on that guy, hell not sure the entire country can.

Last edited:
I know Poz is losing, but Aaron Brooks is a bona fide NCAA champion. There's no reason why he can't be an All-American this year

I know Poz is losing, but Aaron Brooks is a bona fide NCAA champion. There's no reason why he can't be an All-American this year
Brooks is probably going to be a 3x champ at worst barring any injuries.

So Cleary loses I guess that's all she wrote for Kannaird. It was a long, long shot anyway and a hail mary by the coaching staff.

I haven’t seen the Refs overturn 1 call. Someone else said same. It’s so dumb that the guys making the call are reviewing.

Reactions: Leonard23
Well so much for that. Turley just does some wacky crazy stuff and got caught this time. I'll say one thing his matches sure are exciting even in a loss.

Ugh. Turley got his arm caught in a weird position on the reversal and got stuck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT