ADVERTISEMENT

BigTen Tournament Thread

Freaky things happen sometimes. It’s been a wacky year.

125 Shawver
133 Suriano
141 Rivera
149 Alvarez
157 Kanniard/Angelo
165 Kanniard/Clark
174 Turley
184 Poz
197 Janzer
285 Boone

I like this lineup next year

I guess it's safe to say that we were going to eventually seeTurley in one of these wild scrambles get stapled. Can he still qualify?.

Freaky things happen sometimes. It’s been a wacky year.

125 Shawver
133 Suriano
141 Rivera
149 Alvarez
157 Kanniard/Angelo
165 Kanniard/Clark
174 Turley
184 Poz
197 Janzer
285 Boone

I like this lineup next year

where’s Aragona?

Jeez what got into janzer? Did somebody put a 6 pack of Redbull in his water bottle? About time Billy!

2 time champ comes to RU and loses ... still amazed Ash and Suriano overcame the RU curse

• Angry
Reactions: Leonard23
look how parris manhandled cassiopi.....and cass is a tough hombre....i think poz is the type of kid that will take this loss, and use it as motivation like he did against the minn wrestler
I like what they were saying during the match. with this free year it was great experience wise, and adjusting to college life....the future looks bright....with poz, turley, kaniard, soldano, janzer,sammy hamilton, and lets not give up on jojo
hopefully this covid crap will be a distant memory.. and we can return to normalcy.

Rivera and Poz have qualified
MVB needs to win 1 of his next 2
Janzer needs to win his next match
Turley will need an at large

Thankfully this is a free year because it’s been a real disappointment overall. Too many unfortunate circumstances all season.

Thankfully this is a free year because it’s been a real disappointment overall. Too many unfortunate circumstances all season.
I think Turley is pretty safe for an at large

I agree it's been a tough year. But I kind of see that with some of the other top-tier programs. Minnesota really struggled, and so did Ohio State in some areas.

Down year for sure in wrestling ... but other sports doing much better ... keeping fingers crossed that MBB get a bid, WBB avoids UCONN and lacrosse, soccer or crew gets us a B1G title!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT