ADVERTISEMENT

BigTen Wrestling Tournament Results and Update Thread

I got the Laptop w 4 screens open for the Big10 tourny and the Ipad with 2 screens going for NJ States ! My easy chair is going to get a workout today !

I am doing the same Abro until HS semis. I will be taking the 45 minute ride to AC for my favorite round of the HS states. This is my 30th year of going for atleast a portion of the states. In recent years I have been only going for Semi/finals.

I only have 1 laptop, but I will make sure to watch the Rutgers matches (and a few choice others).

30 years of watching the states is impressive.
I just made a resolution to attend 1 Rutgers match next season.
I am a newbie following wrestling (Started watching when my son wrestled about 15 years ago).
The sport has grown on me and I find myself watching internet feed more each year.
Started following Rutgers after my son graduated because i missed the fix of wrestling.

Thank you all for the information in here, it helps me appreciate the matches even more.

I wish I lived closer to AC, i'd go as well, i"m about 2 1/2 hours north. . When they were in Princeton , my friends and I went every year. Remember when they were at Brendan Byrne Arena?
Originally posted by obrats:
I am doing the same Abro until HS semis. I will be taking the 45 minute ride to AC for my favorite round of the HS states. This is my 30th year of going for atleast a portion of the states. In recent years I have been only going for Semi/finals.

i loved it when it was in princeton. remember all those paper airplanes. if my wife didnt have the flu i would be in AC this weekend FLU SUCKS lol

How do I get to see the other mats? I don't want to see OSU kid at 125?

McCabe gave up late takedown in first. Riding Lambert tough in second for whole period.

McCabe escapes then gets taken down for 5 point move. Ugh. Great 5 minutes followed by colossal error. Loses 7-2

How the hell do we see the other 3 mats instead of what these freakin kids announce?

Click on Wrestling and then you can select which mat you want. i have all 4 up right now.

Keep opening new windows and put in the different mats as indicated on the BTN plus page for the Tourny, then just click from 1 mat to another. Del Vec now wrestu

Three times scott gets in on legs but no conversion. No score end of first

Sabatello up 1-0 going into third. He's out in third. All tied. Gives up takedown w 15 sec.

Delvecchio got stuffed in first after good shots and I think lost confidence.

In other news thielke just pinned former Ru rodrigues

Scared to take a shot after first period, and let his guy up in 2 seconds as well.

Gets another takedown. He wins 6-2
Crowd here is pretty bipartisan. No anti Iowa rants yet.
About 2\3 full stadium.

Ash wrestled very very conservatively in 3rd period, did very little. Anybody else having the screen action look slow? I may have too many windows open, and laptop getting overheated lol

Ash won 6-2..dont quote me on the score.
2 takedowns and 1 riding point

This post was edited on 3/7 10:51 AM by R U Crazy

Arrghhh shitty refs but Anthony has to make it happen. He let this stay too close.

Originally posted by josh1728:
Arrghhh shitty refs but Anthony has to make it happen. He let this stay too close.
Ref had nothing to do with it, Josh.

Anthony was too careless on top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT