ADVERTISEMENT

Bold words from Hilliman!

Let’s try and be .500 in the conference and make it to a late Dec bowl first...

Any movement needs both short term and long term goals.

I originally believed 7 years is a better timeframe for Indianapolis though , not 5. What do you think ?

I originally believed 7 years is a better timeframe for Indianapolis though , not 5. What do you think ?

You're smoking crack. LOL

Let’s win a conference game first . I think it took until year 3 last time for GS to get a conference win. The talent is bad here. It won’t be easy

Bold words from Hilliman who only spent one year here. Hope he’s right.

It's not about whether we can do it or not.

It's that Greg convinced him we can be great in such a short period time. Great motivator and recruiter. He's got the hype. He's got the love of HS coaches. He's good with the student athletes.

Greg is going to recruit the hell out of these kids and bring us back to being respectable or even better.

And because of that, we may very well compete against the best.

Reactions: fg7321
If we don't go to a New Year's Day bowl next year and the playoff in 2 years Greg should be fired!
index.php

See...typical effing loser mentality Rutgers fan.
Set you sights high one time...geeez:)
100% agree Zappaa, These guys must be so much fun at a tailgate. I like Hillimans optimism, its better to shoot for the stars and fall short than shoot for just okay! Schiano is on a mission even more so than his first stint here. #GORU #ScarletPride #JerseyStrong

I'd like to see us beat OSU and PSU once each before I die.
I'll never forget 2014, when RU had Pedd St on the ropes all day still leading with only a couple of minutes to go. In the endzone Pedd St fans sat without a peep.When they pullrd it out of their ass, some d-bag yells"Same old Rutgers". When he saw a couple of huge Rutgers men coming his way to kick his ass, he ran like the pantie sniffer he was.Heart breaking loss, but that moment made me proud to be Rutgers fan and have 2 sons get their degrees from there!!!!
https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/penn-state-nittany-lions-rutgers-scarlet-knights-201409130013/

I definitely agree with the long term and short term goal sentiment.

Long term is to win it all.

Short term is to chop that wood right in front of you.

And enjoy the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT