ADVERTISEMENT

Call me crazy but I think we win tonight...

Aren’t they undefeated at home. I guess you could think they’re due for a loss. But we’ve been inconsistent. We haven’t shot well 2 games in a row all season. We ran right at Michigan and they weren’t prepared. I’d suspect this game will take on the usual characteristics of struggling to hit shots early and falling significantly behind

If JWill is contributing and distributing I don't see how they can stop RU tonight. Wolfollk, Ogbole, Mag, and Chol were not needed in our most proficient offensive output of the season. I think one or two of them will need to give something.

Reactions: Wagram97
I can’t see this one even being close. Of course, I hope I’m wrong but we could be taken to the wood shed here.

Reactions: bethlehemfan
We do match up pretty well with them. They will not have any answer for JWill. Cliff should be able to outplay Mast. Need to play loose and have fun and pretend Nebraska is Michigan.
Get ready for a surprise win.

all depends on whether we come out with energy, especially Cliff, or if we go back to playing passive basketball. If we don’t take the initiative on every play, we will get run out of the gym.

It is similar to last year when we had all the momentum and they were inferior and came to the rac and handed us a L. OuR tuRn.

Both statements in the thread title may be true.

Nebraska has the double bye on the line tonight. Their final game is against Michigan. Senior Day. They should be motivated. We need to come out strong and/or answer back after their initial surge. Or if Hoiberg puts any little-used seniors in the starting lineup, we need to pounce on the chance to make them pay.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska is caught up in the hype of everyone telling them they're locked in for the tourney, with "easy" games against Rutgers and Michigan left.

If we show up with energy I think we win tonight as well.

Reactions: Wagram97
Nebby averages 36% on threes, but the most concerning thing is that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THEIR ROTATION averages at least 33%. That’s ridiculous.

They’re 17-1 (9-0) at home, and with their only home loss coming to cross-state rival Creighton, they haven’t lost to a single team who has traveled from outside of the state of Nebraska.

The odds of us winning this game are about 2%.

Nebby averages 36% on threes, but the most concerning thing is that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THEIR ROTATION averages at least 33%. That’s ridiculous.

They’re 17-1 (9-0) at home, and with their only home loss coming to cross-state rival Creighton, they haven’t lost to a single team who has traveled from outside of the state of Nebraska.

The odds of us winning this game are about 2%.

Purdue would be a 2% chance in Mackey. Nebraska is very efficient on offense, but it's not like we haven't scored against them in the last 2 matchups.

This is the 1st time in back to back games, we will have a legitimate offensive threat on the court in all 5 spots. This is a game where getting into the mid to high 70s will be needed to win. That can't happen unless we get 3s from a lot of places (Hyatt, Griffiths, Noah, etc).

Of course RU could go 3 of 19 from 3, but I really don't think Thursday night was a fluke. We found the right rotations and we now have a clear path for known minutes off the bench for Noah and Gavin, with Mag out of the lineup.

We are a bad team, yet fans defend some players like we are a championship team every year.
Not good, but not bad. We are over .500. Bad teams don't have more wins than losses. Bad teams have a single digit in the win column.

What this team is: terribly inconsistent with a roster full of players who you cannot rely upon game in and game out. Impossible to have a good season without a core group of players you can count on each game.

Reactions: shields and goru7
Not good, but not bad. We are over .500. Bad teams don't have more wins than losses. Bad teams have a single digit in the win column.

What this team is: terribly inconsistent with a roster full of players who you cannot rely upon game in and game out. Impossible to have a good season without a core group of players you can count on each game.
Yes, they do, because they play sh**y non conference opponents and rack up wins.

What is our record if you remove the cupcake games we use as tune ups. Its below 500.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT