ADVERTISEMENT

Call the Seed HERE!

I literally just texted my friends this exact thing…

Friday and Sunday in Albany
One group chat I'm on with 3 other alums, who didn't go to a game all year, are 100% in for Albany. It could be NUTS up there if we get lucky!

One group chat I'm on with 3 other alums, who didn't go to a game all year, are 100% in for Albany. It could be NUTS up there if we get lucky!
I agree with you!!!! Would be great to get that destination but think we will all be sweating it out on Sunday

Reactions: 3StraightNCAAs
I give our spot in the tourney a 10 with a bullet.

Because it sounds good and it’s easy to dance to.

Reactions: RutgersMO
stfu-shut.gif
NIT 1 seed

Seems to be consensus … would like it…against a winnable 6…
is that like with RU shades on,or what you really think?
LOL. I hope the same but Im sure there are alot of bubble schools saying the same right now today.

Reactions: SBP
Would like a 10, but will likely get an 11. I'm hoping for no play in like last year vs. ND. But, if you think optimistically, 11 may be a bit better. Win vs. the 6 seed as an 11 and you get a 3 or 14 in the second round. As a 10 seed, you get a #2 in the 2nd round if you beat the #7. Might be a slightly easier path to the Sweet 16.

It’s not being screwed when your team loses 7 out of 10 final games. If we get in great : if not the sun will still rise at some point in time.

Every team outside the top 10 has a bad stretch. Indiana had a stretch when they went 3-6. Penn St went 2-6 in their rough time. Yes, ours came late but when they happen doesn’t really matter. Our body of work should keep us out of Dayton.

Reactions: ScarletDave
9? .. well I’m glad I didn’t cancel my flight to ATL , Return for BHM reservations yet.
(Although I think that’s where Penn St will go)
For US it really looks like Albany, Columbus, or Denver

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT