ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Newton - Does not dive for the FB

Incomprehensible that he would not dive for the ball. Was he afraid to get hurt?

Fight or flight indeed.

i loved it...i love seeing these arrogant cocky bastards fail. They are so full of themselves, and when the time came for him to lead his team, he failed. He was broken early in the first half... he was clearly rattled, no confidence in his eyes.

I LOVE IT!

This sums it up Rickey Waters....for who for what.

I thought it looked like he saw his teammate had a great shot at the recovery and did not want to dive in and risk knocking it away from his guy.

Reactions: KaKaKen
Typical. When it matters most, dudes like that quit. It's not a surprise. Guy was taken to school tonight.

What happen to the dabbin?

Reactions: Mr Magoo
I thought it looked like he saw his teammate had a great shot at the recovery and did not want to dive in and risk knocking it away from his guy.

Watch it again. He didn't even half ass it. In the super bowl, lol...

Ok now he pulled a douche move in the Press conference, didnt answer questions.....then just walked out

Have no problem with someone getting up from a press conference when the media says stuff like "it has to be a real disappointing the way that game ended up, doesn't it?"

Have no problem with someone getting up from a press conference when the media says stuff like "it has to be a real disappointing the way that game ended up, doesn't it?"
sorry..he gets paid handsomely to be up there. Peyton and even Brady have all been there on crushing defeats and handled it. Cam is and always will be a punk. Glad he lost... will always root against him until he learns to be humble

Reactions: BoogieKnight
Lets be real, these guys are paid to play football, not sit and please the media. Personally, I can't handle stupid questions under normal circumstances, so I'm not going to crucify someone who has to listen to that crap 20 minutes after losing the biggest game of their life

I understand it was the Super Bowl, but there has been plenty of quarterbacks who avoid fumbles due to possible injuries. If that's me, call me arrogant, cocky or whatever you want but we all know football isn't forever. I see a teammate there around the ball, I'm not diving for it. It's funny no one is talking about Ginn when Ward fumbled after the interception and he watched the Bronco defender jump on the ball after he made no attempt. I'm pretty sure many people on this board don't like Cam, but he's one of a helluva player. I hope everyone spits the same venom after Rodgers does his belt celebration after a score, because all this dislike is over a guy playing with some emotion. Loosen up fellas, it's 2016, not 1956. The game and players have evolved.

Reactions: KaKaKen
Lets be real, these guys are paid to play football, not sit and please the media. Personally, I can't handle stupid questions under normal circumstances, so I'm not going to crucify someone who has to listen to that crap 20 minutes after losing the biggest game of their life
if he wants all the glory and attention of the media leading up to the game..he has to deal with them when he loses.

I understand it was the Super Bowl, but there has been plenty of quarterbacks who avoid fumbles due to possible injuries. If that's me, call me arrogant, cocky or whatever you want but we all know football isn't forever. I see a teammate there around the ball, I'm not diving for it. It's funny no one is talking about Ginn when Ward fumbled after the interception and he watched the Bronco defender jump on the ball after he made no attempt. I'm pretty sure many people on this board don't like Cam, but he's one of a helluva player. I hope everyone spits the same venom after Rodgers does his belt celebration after a score, because all this dislike is over a guy playing with some emotion. Loosen up fellas, it's 2016, not 1956. The game and players have evolved.
it has nothing to do with the dap...it has to do with everything else the cocky sob does. And now he can't face the music....typical

Reactions: BoogieKnight
Okay theRU what exactly else does he do to be called a SOB? Celebrate a first down? Give football's to kids in the stands? Plays the role of Superman as the media labels him? If I'm missing something, please inform me. Maybe he smiles to much.

Okay theRU what exactly else does he do to be called a SOB? Celebrate a first down? Give football's to kids in the stands? Plays the role of Superman as the media labels him? If I'm missing something, please inform me. Maybe he smiles to much.
i dont like him and thats all i need to call him that. He joins a very special list for me:

Deon Sanders
Terrell Owens
Jeremy Shockey
Kobe Bryant
ALI
Barry Bonds
A-rod
Roger Clemens
Floyd Mayweather
Chad Johnson - ochocinco
Richard Sherman

Reactions: Turtle31
i dont like him and thats all i need to call him that. He joins a very special list for me:

Deon Sanders
Terrell Owens
Jeremy Shockey
Kobe Bryant
ALI
Barry Bonds
A-rod
Roger Clemens
Floyd Mayweather
Chad Johnson - ochocinco
Richard Sherman

Most of these guys are champions at least. Newton isn't even that.

Lol. They get paid to play football AND talk to the media. It's literally in their contract.

Your list includes everyone who speaks their mind, even though they're entitled to their opinion just like you. Go figure. I guess you don't like yourself to much either

Dude admit it, the guy is over the top. If you're going to act that way, be a man and get through the post game interview. And sure as hell don't throw your team under the bus like he did.

I would have had a hell of a lot more respect for Cam if he said "I'm the leader of this team, I didn't get the job done tonight. They just outplayed us in every aspect of the game." Or something along those lines.

Reactions: theRU
Your list includes everyone who speaks their mind, even though they're entitled to their opinion just like you. Go figure. I guess you don't like yourself to much either
they're all braggarts who are full of themselves...and disrespectful to their opponents. Very simple.

Dude admit it, the guy is over the top. If you're going to act that way, be a man and get through the post game interview. And sure as hell don't throw your team under the bus like he did.

I would have had a hell of a lot more respect for Cam if he said "I'm the leader of this team, I didn't get the job done tonight. They just outplayed us in every aspect of the game." Or something along those lines.

I agree to a certain extent. Leaving the press conference was a bad move. But balls were being dropped left and right. Balls placed in great spots too. Cam had his faults but not to the point he lost this game. Playing calling was horrendous from Shula. Kinda reminded me of the season. 1st down read option. 2nd down zone. Third down pass.

I agree to a certain extent. Leaving the press conference was a bad move. But balls were being dropped left and right. Balls placed in great spots too. Cam had his faults but not to the point he lost this game. Playing calling was horrendous from Shula. Kinda reminded me of the season. 1st down read option. 2nd down zone. Third down pass.

Doesn't matter that there were drops or turnovers. It's part of the QB position, have your teams back. If you're going to take all the glory all season long, take some of the heat.

Like he has the talent to be a difference maker, and he was not. The Denver defense played lights out, between this game and their game vs the pats, they had an unbelievable few weeks. Cam needs to learn how to show some damn respect.

Oh and I have a couple friends that went to Blynn College while he was there, they both said he's the biggest dickhead they've ever met. And they both have been rooting against him his entire career.

Reactions: theRU
yup... Some are legends and i dont dispute their abilities...like Ali and Mayweather...i just disagree with how they went about winning and i will always root for the humble ones.
theRU, there you go. I'm glad that you can say it's not about ability but more of the person. At the end of the day, all sports is entertainment. So while you love humble guys, I love the guys who have an edge to them. Like I said earlier, it's 2016 loosen up

theRU, there you go. I'm glad that you can say it's not about ability but more of the person. At the end of the day, all sports is entertainment. So while you love humble guys, I love the guys who have an edge to them. Like I said earlier, it's 2016 loosen up
i dont care what year it is...so no.

Denver's defense was lights out, but as you watched the game did you see any adjustments made by the Carolina offensive coaches? Were there screens thrown to the backs? Or quick slants to slow the rush down? No. I'm not doubting what your friends know, but that's their opinion. And they could be 100% right, so I'm not dismissing their claim

He's 26. He may get back there. Let's not write the kid off just yet

Not with his attitude. Total soft front runner. Dancin and dabbin when he is winning, folds like a tent when he isn't.

Tonight was the litmus for everything people claimed he was. And he sh*t the bed.

Enough about him. Peyton Manning...there is a winner. Congratulations to him. Legend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT