ADVERTISEMENT

Can A.J. beat out Gavin?

I never said anything about being above others. I do understand sports from several aspects. It was the fact I called out those bashing the Rutgers QB and those who early on doubted Patel. He did not like that … evidently you don’t like that… never told him NOT to post his opinion. I ‘ve learned over the years that on this board people ASSume when no assumptions are required.
Cut the shit already. You just can't stop getting personal with people (ASSume). I'm done with this. Please don't respond...it is enough.

even with Simon gone at least we have three QB's that can run an RPO offense which is critical, if you bring in a portal QB they need to be able to run the current offense.
Chance are we open 2024 with Wimsett at the helm, Sheppard is probably the Back-up with Surasce needing at least a half year to develop and absorb the offense. If you bring in a transfer after the signing date then that turns it into a free for all at the QB position.

If Wimsatt is named the starter, what's the over under on the number of games it takes before Sheppard and Surace are turned into Tom Brady and Pat Mahomes by this board?

Reactions: Kbee3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT