ADVERTISEMENT

Can A.J. beat out Gavin?

Oh really.. these posters? cause you are the "all knowing" of sports and RU Football ? Just be quiet.
I have said several times my loyalties are with Rutgers . We have one clown who states that we should get a portal QB and it evidently will be the answer. Another feels AJ Surace will be the starter in the fall. Still others have no qualms posting that a specific player should enter the portal. Why? “ they are now professionals”. And I ‘m the dummy? Your moniker is all I had to see…THANKS for realizing that after 55 years as a Rutgers student, alum, donor , multi sports season ticket holder and friend of many former players I may just have a clue. Your indoctrination is almost complete.

okay Captain "know-it-all", just keep believing in leprechauns, unicorns, and 3-wish genies. Buddy boy !!! you got more to learn and know and realize #numbers don't lie. Just stop, as you have no case. And stop criticizing people who have a fair opinion. Your posts have no substance... So stop throwing stones in glass houses.. .BUDDY BOY !!! 😂🤣😂🤣
Typical reply of a juvenile child like … probably under 30 tool.Have a great day.

I have said several times my loyalties are with Rutgers . We have one clown who states that we should get a portal QB and it evidently will be the answer. Another feels AJ Surace will be the starter in the fall. Still others have no qualms posting that a specific player should enter the portal. Why? “ they are now professionals”. And I ‘m the dummy? Your moniker is all I had to see…THANKS for realizing that after 55 years as a Rutgers student, alum, donor , multi sports season ticket holder and friend of many former players I may just have a clue. Your indoctrination is almost complete.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 = your sense of entitlement is depressing. Am I allowed to walk the sacred grown that you have so graciously put your footsteps down. You obnoxious fool. Stop it... stop being silly. This is not a poetry forum. It is a football forum. And you don't know jack sh!t about me or other posters, other then we feel comfortable posting here with healthy debates, until someone like "you" puts yourself on a high pedestal and thinks they are the all knowing and no one else matters, opinion or suggestion. Maybe we should just get rid of this whole Football forum because you disagree with someone. What a tool.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
One thing we know for sure is GW is a lot better than Gary Nova was. I think we can all agree to that. Nova threw 51 interceptions in his career which lost us many games. And he had NFL receivers on the team to throw to.
Comparing GW to anyone worse doesn't improve his accuracy, nor should he play the entire bowl game. A series or two. Then it's time to see how much Simon improved and would love to see most of the 2nd half to see what Sheppard can do.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 = your sense of entitlement is depressing. Am I allowed to walk the sacred grown that you have so graciously put your footsteps down. You obnoxious fool. Stop it... stop being silly. This is not a poetry forum. It is a football forum. And you don't know jack sh!t about me or other posters, other then we feel comfortable posting here with healthy debates, until someone like "you" puts yourself on a high pedestal and thinks they are the all knowing and no one else matters, opinion or suggestion. Maybe we should just get rid of this whole Football forum because you disagree with someone. What a tool.
You ‘re definitely triggered kid.Go take a nap and get ready for your philosophy final. Typical child who tells everyone else that need to be quiet then continues with nonsense.

Entitlements? Now I know exactly what you are👍🏻👍🏻😊

You ‘re definitely triggered kid.Go take a nap and get ready for your philosophy final. Typical child who tells everyone else that need to be quiet then continues with nonsense.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 - you are a TTFP fan... clearly... delusional .... OMG 🤣😂🤣😂

Apparently Bob doesn't like it when people are critical of our deficiencies. Pretty sure the OP posed the question of whether or not incoming frosh can beat the incumbent. This is a fair question and most replies have been fair as well. But Bob would rather we sit on our hands and not have the discussion/debate. Maybe Bob should sit on his hands and stay out of this particular topic if he gets all upset. Maybe Bob, who has apparently been around a very long time, has grown content to continue to wait for competent qb play. Hell he's been through many many years over decades with lots of incompetent qb play, so what's another couple years. Some people will keep riding a broken donkey....others seek something better. But I will suggest this to Bob: if you want to call out other posters rather than have a discussion/debate, you are probably the more juvenile one despite what your tenure might suggest. Lots of us have been around a long time, but many of us are not content with incompetence.

Reactions: RUNYGDVLSFAN
Apparently Bob doesn't like it when people are critical of our deficiencies. Pretty sure the OP posed the question of whether or not incoming frosh can beat the incumbent. This is a fair question and most replies have been fair as well. But Bob would rather we sit on our hands and not have the discussion/debate. Maybe Bob should sit on his hands and stay out of this particular topic if he gets all upset. Maybe Bob, who has apparently been around a very long time, has grown content to continue to wait for competent qb play. Hell he's been through many many years over decades with lots of incompetent qb play, so what's another couple years. Some people will keep riding a broken donkey....others seek something better. But I will suggest this to Bob: if you want to call out other posters rather than have a discussion/debate, you are probably the more juvenile one despite what your tenure might suggest. Lots of us have been around a long time, but many of us are not content with incompetence.
leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Oh contrare my friend I don’t mind a fair critique of coaches and players but for several weeks ( actually more than several ) there were a number of postings regarding not only Gavin Wimsatt but others. Now some of the complaints were fair but the one which I felt was off base was the” Wimsatt should transfer”. It has always amazed me how several regulars criticize defenders of our players but fail to address what other factors are involved. Injuries, poor calls from the staff, a lack of receivers ( the most glaring one) and that our schedule was rated the toughest in the B1G and perhaps top 5 in the country. For the peanut gallery crew: As another said this afternoon . You can post whatever you care to. You don’t have to worry nobody on the team is paying attention to us. Beside making a few dollars they also are somewhat intelligent on who really is a fan . The Jai Patel thread was factual. No creating a make believer .

Oh contrare my friend I don’t mind a fair critique of coaches and players but for several weeks ( actually more than several ) there were a number of postings regarding not only Gavin Wimsatt but others. Now some of the complaints were fair but the one which I felt was off base was the” Wimsatt should transfer”. It has always amazed me how several regulars criticize defenders of our players but fail to address what other factors are involved. Injuries, poor calls from the staff, a lack of receivers ( the most glaring one) and that our schedule was rated the toughest in the B1G and perhaps top 5 in the country. For the peanut gallery crew: As another said this afternoon . You can post whatever you care to. You don’t have to worry nobody on the team is paying attention to us. Beside making a few dollars they also are somewhat intelligent on who really is a fan . The Jai Patel thread was factual. No creating a make believer .
I wholeheartedly disagree with a post suggesting that our qb should transfer. I think he should stay and compete and hopefully continue to improve. Your statement seemed to be aimed at more than one post(er). Pretty sure you said "these posters" which would suggest it's not just that someone said a player should transfer. I would also suggest that most of the people on here, both positive and negative, are fans of Rutgers football. I can't believe too many people would waste there time here if they're not a fan. Now if you are suggesting some are not "real fans," that is a whole different discussion for a different day. Bottom line though is we have a lot of folks on here who have been quite loyal to Rutgers for a very long time. If we cannot criticize and we cannot debate, there's almost no point of having this site. Just make it a news site and we can read what the admins/writers have to say. Fans get frustrated and there's a lot to be frustrated about. This is the place people can air their opinions...because there's pretty much not many other places where anybody has knowledge or cares at all about Rutgers football.

I’d rather you post… but post in a way that is fair to the player. That’s all loser… now the street lights are on so get in your basement and relax.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 - you are a TTFP fan... clearly... delusional .... OMG 🤣😂🤣😂 I can't... you are hysterical and a fool.... you know NOTHING !!! about RU, about people you talk to, what they are about, NOTHING...... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TROLL !!!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 - you are a TTFP fan... clearly... delusional .... OMG 🤣😂🤣😂 I can't... you are hysterical and a fool.... you know NOTHING !!! about RU, about people you talk to, what they are about, NOTHING...... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TROLL !!!
Yes I’m a troll poster from Syracuse. You got me . You moron take a midol .

Yes I’m a troll poster from Syracuse. You got me . You moron take a midol .
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 - you are a TTFP fan... clearly... delusional .... OMG 🤣😂🤣😂 I can't... you are hysterical and a fool.... you know NOTHING !!! about RU, about people you talk to, what they are about, NOTHING...... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TROLL !!! I still can't .... 🤣😂🤣. you know so little and presume so much .... HAHAHAHAHAH. Do you work the game where you guess people age and weight on the boardwalk ??? cause you suck at it 🤣😂🤣..... GO RU !!!!

So, back on topic… AJ is a possible commodity but the competition he faced was inferior so there’s no way to know is what I’m guessing?

Red shirting is almost a thing of the past. I feel if he shows the accuracy and ability to think quickly and read defenses he has a shot. Coaches son. Reads defenses like a book.

Could surprise…

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 - you are a TTFP fan... clearly... delusional .... OMG 🤣😂🤣😂 I can't... you are hysterical and a fool.... you know NOTHING !!! about RU, about people you talk to, what they are about, NOTHING...... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TROLL !!! I still can't .... 🤣😂🤣. you know so little and presume so much .... HAHAHAHAHAH. Do you work the game where you guess people age and weight on the boardwalk ??? cause you suck at it 🤣😂🤣..... GO RU !!!!
I know one thing …you are not very bright. Admit kid you took it off topic. You and several others butt hurt because you didn’t like someone defending a player/players. It’s ok to bitch but you missed the reasoning . Many young people are book smart but dumb as a stump when using common sense. Your back on ignore son.

Ahh, so he's a "meets expectations" guy on his annual reviews...I'm looking for guys who exceed expectations. Thanks, we'll be in touch.
If your expectation is that he exceeds expectations, then wouldn't exceeding expectations only meet expectations.

Reactions: colbert17
I know one thing …you are not very bright. Admit kid you took it off topic. You and several others butt hurt because you didn’t like someone defending a player/players. It’s ok to bitch but you missed the reasoning . Many young people are book smart but dumb as a stump when using common sense. Your back on ignore son.
I'm not here to defend giant/devil/rutgersfanguy, but you are the one who made it personal from the beginning. People were talking about Rutgers football and you chose to call people stupid and clowns and other stuff. He just called you out on it. Look in the mirror man. Now enough of this crap, let's get back to talking about what we all love...Rutgers football.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF
fascinating how you think you know someone. You are clueless... surprised you know how to use a computer.

I'm not here to defend giant/devil/rutgersfanguy, but you are the one who made it personal from the beginning. People were talking about Rutgers football and you chose to call people stupid and clowns and other stuff. He just called you out on it. Look in the mirror man. Now enough of this crap, let's get back to talking about what we all love...Rutgers football.
When you start the antagonizing ( which he did) then you deserve to be called stupid and a clown.Seems you my friend have selective reading .Go back to his beginnings about when I criticized some for uncalled for bashing of players such as Wimsatt or Patel.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF
fascinating how you think you know someone. You are clueless... surprised you know how to use a computer.

JUST ****ING STOP!!

But you did … typical “ it ‘s not me who cares but”.
JUST ****ING STOP!!
Wait didn’t your buddy (said poster) RUNYGDVLS tell me nobody should be told what they should or shouldn’t say and yet in the same sentence says “ be quiet”. They didn’t like it that some people don’t like players being called out due to a bad day, month or season. Original posts were bashing Wimsatt… I mentioned Patel who was doubted long before he played his first game by those who never saw him kick. Glad I ‘ve had you on ignore .

Wait didn’t your buddy (said poster) RUNYGDVLS tell me nobody should be told what they should or shouldn’t say and yet in the same sentence says “ be quiet”. They didn’t like it that some people don’t like players being called out due to a bad day, month or season. Original posts were bashing Wimsatt… I mentioned Patel who was doubted long before he played his first game by those who never saw him kick. Glad I ‘ve had you on ignore .

My buddy? Seriously?

RUBOB.... you still here? 🤣😂🤣😂... i chose to leave it alone rest of the day, but you just are silly. GO RU !!!

When you start the antagonizing ( which he did) then you deserve to be called stupid and a clown.Seems you my friend have selective reading .Go back to his beginnings about when I criticized some for uncalled for bashing of players such as Wimsatt or Patel.

Once again, you started the whole skirmish by calling him out directly in a pretty condescending way. "these posters". He came back at you with something like - what makes you the all knowing - and said be quiet. That's not antagonizing at all...just called you out. He may be wrong in his suggestion that someone might transfer, but he has the right to suggest it if he wants. You got all worked up because you didn't like how people were talking about the program or particular players or whatever it was. Stop pretending that you are above others...it started from the first statement about "these posters" and once nybgdvlstpdq challenged you it prompted you to show your colors more sharply. Everyone has an opinion and everyone should be able to express them. If we all agreed and all thought everything was great this would be a pretty boring site. This is my last sentence on the topic....I'd rather talk about football.

Reactions: RUNYGDVLSFAN
Did you sleep with him/her yet… you’ll be back and how do I know? You ‘ve already did it twice.Typical 2022-2023 er.
I hope we go to the portal and bring in a decent quarterback. This way we will have two solid QBs in the room, including AJ. It will be refreshing, as a fan, to have a couple solid guys that can compete with each other and elevate the room. Later gomer.

As I posted the other day. AJ can be a decent QB but as just easily he could fail. He comes from a football background a plus to some degree . Remember this about his high school competition it is nowhere near what the conference brings. In today’s merry go round all those QB’s are unlikely here after summer camp.

Once again, you started the whole skirmish by calling him out directly in a pretty condescending way. "these posters". He came back at you with something like - what makes you the all knowing - and said be quiet. That's not antagonizing at all...just called you out. He may be wrong in his suggestion that someone might transfer, but he has the right to suggest it if he wants. You got all worked up because you didn't like how people were talking about the program or particular players or whatever it was. Stop pretending that you are above others...it started from the first statement about "these posters" and once nybgdvlstpdq challenged you it prompted you to show your colors more sharply. Everyone has an opinion and everyone should be able to express them. If we all agreed and all thought everything was great this would be a pretty boring site. This is my last sentence on the topic....I'd rather talk about football.
I never said anything about being above others. I do understand sports from several aspects. It was the fact I called out those bashing the Rutgers QB and those who early on doubted Patel. He did not like that … evidently you don’t like that… never told him NOT to post his opinion. I ‘ve learned over the years that on this board people ASSume when no assumptions are required.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT