ADVERTISEMENT

Can we please bench Hyatt?

Can’t say I would blame Hyatt more than anyone else on the team. There wasn’t one positive I could see including Cliff.

Took the ball to the hoop. Knocked down another jumper. Limited touches. Not sure how that was worse that any of the crap I watched for 40 mins for so called veteran players.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Like the potential in JMike.
Real pest on D, not afraid to try and take somebody off the dribble (quick enough to do it), worried though his outside shooting becomes a liability once film out amd guys know they can cheat off him

Reactions: RUDiddy777 and RUEd
Different year - same Hyatt! Wildly inconsistent and doesn’t know how to play within an offense. Just like last year he’ll get hot and have a great half or game and his apologists will come out in full force. Don’t need him - makes you bang your head against the wall more than any other player.

Different year - same Hyatt! Wildly inconsistent and doesn’t know how to play within an offense. Just like last year he’ll get hot and have a great half or game and his apologists will come out in full force. Don’t need him - makes you bang your head against the wall more than any other player.
You’re seeing the reason he never reached his potential at LSU, and I actually think he’s worse now.

The outside shooting was horrendous but Choi didn't play one minute.There wasn't one go to scorer for Rutgers the entire game.What should really concern the coaching staff is the number of Princeton offensive rebounds.

Like the potential in JMike.
Real pest on D, not afraid to try and take somebody off the dribble (quick enough to do it), worried though his outside shooting becomes a liability once film out amd guys know they can cheat off him

JMike was one of the only positives.

Reactions: toby83
You’re seeing the reason he never reached his potential at LSU, and I actually think he’s worse now.
With the exception of an occasional streak, he's a net liability. The guy thinks he's much better than he is on the offensive end.

I think we've seen enough
Can't play defense and he's selfish on offense.

Since we are talking about Hyatt and others who were here last year..

Mulcahy last night in a 91-57 win vs cupcake.. 34 min, 9 pts, 8 reb, 7 assists
Spencer had 8 pts in 28 minutes, 5 assists for UCONN vs cupcake 95-52 win

With the exception of an occasional streak, he's a net liability. The guy thinks he's much better than he is on the offensive end.

I think we've seen enough
I think Pike wanted him to leave and move on with his life. If true, that says it all. Selfish player.

Since we are talking about Hyatt and others who were here last year..

Mulcahy last night in a 91-57 win vs cupcake.. 34 min, 9 pts, 8 reb, 7 assists
Spencer had 8 pts in 28 minutes, 5 assists for UCONN vs cupcake 95-52 win
PM led them in rebounds.

With all due respect he’s very average…soft on defense and on the boards and still cannot make bunnies. He can make the 3 albeit inconsistently.

We are in trouble if he’s anything more than a 7th/8th option.
We are also in trouble with Oskar playing 23 minutes or any significant minutes for that matter

Reactions: MiloTalon13
The outside shooting was horrendous but Choi didn't play one minute.There wasn't one go to scorer for Rutgers the entire game.What should really concern the coaching staff is the number of Princeton offensive rebounds.
I don’t know who Choi is but I did have the unpopular, minority opinion after last year that Chol won’t ever play more than garbage minutes here. Much too raw and unskilled to develop into a high major rotation player, especially as our recruiting continues to improve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT