ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel Mading St Anthony

Ray6232010

All Conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
Is there any chance that we can jump in on this kid. He decommitted from Arizona State.

Surprising. This is a Hurley Sr kid decommitting from Bobby's team. Maybe, Hurley Sr. is staring him to Danny and Rhode Island.

He has not been at St. Anthony's long and I do not believe Hurley had any influence in his decision to commit to Arizona State.

Mading's guardian, Brandon Howell, lives in the Washington DC area and is running his recruitment. At least the last time I checked with him.

This kid is going to be very good. I saw him play in the Tournament of Champions semis and finals. He was outstanding in the semis against Teaneck.. He is a little thin but he can block shots, rebound and score. He has a nice shot away from the basket as well. He even hit a few threes in the semis. St. Anthony was loaded and he was only playing about half a game but he really impressed me. I was disappointed when I heard he had committed to ASU 3 months before the Tournament of Champions. Maybe we can get involved. that would be nice.

He has not been at St. Anthony's long and I do not believe Hurley had any influence in his decision to commit to Arizona State.

Mading's guardian, Brandon Howell, lives in the Washington DC area and is running his recruitment. At least the last time I checked with him.

Rutgers assistant Karl Hobbs has links to the DC area based on his time at George Washington as Head Coach. What are the chances that Hobbs knows Brandon Howell and has a relationship with him to get Rutgers involved?

Rutgers fans need to dream and hope for the best !!

Last edited:
Was just told that that Mading won't be at St. Anthony's next yr due to the age restriction in the state of NJ.

He will either go to Hunington Prep or Findlay Prep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT