ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Ass't Coach Eatman

WHY did T-Mack only get so few minutes??????
18 to be exact.

good question. But aside from CC who was 3-12/2-8 and 5 turnovers the team shot well. 45% with CC's numbers.
Mack had 4 TOs but was 4 of 6.

UM shot 62% 2H and 54% for the game. In a word....(well two of em) NO DEFENSE without fouling. Same ol. .

problem is Mack was to small to defend the Michigan big...unfortunately RU has proven that they cannot defend a big girl

The strategy should have been to force turnovers...however that plan went down hill in both halves because RU was called for fouls, have to play tough D and try for steals without fouling, it can be done

Reactions: RUJMM78
problem is Mack was to small to defend the Michigan big...unfortunately RU has proven that they cannot defend a big girl

The strategy should have been to force turnovers...however that plan went down hill in both halves because RU was called for fouls, have to play tough D and try for steals without fouling, it can be done

agree, but hard for a team like Rutgers given the ridicules reffing in the women's game. team needs to play position and stop the needless "swiping" at the ball BUT the refs call so much non-contact or light contact crap.

I don't recall what game I was watching a bit last night and the number of fouls called that replay showed ZERO.nothing close contact as a foul. I feel bad for the women players. How do you play any defense if you're at their mercy like that.

And Michigan ran the 2-3 zone and Peleg was no where to be found ?? Instead Calhoun is launching up 3 point air balls?? Scary

Reactions: RU MAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT