ADVERTISEMENT

ESPNU Guys Have MLAX in the NCAA

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
right now. We need conference tournaments to go exactly how they should. Denver. Loyola. Albany need to win.

Beat Maryland Thursday, and we are a lock.

Reactions: biazza38 and TRU2RU
Loyola tied 5-5 second quarter with Lehigh. We want Loyola to win that game.

I am taking a different approach. I want all to be upsets and then for us to win B1G. Hopkins and MD are locks and with the other upsets, the ACC would get screwed.

UVA are eliminating themselves, but there still could be 3 from the ACC. Loyola up by 2. Finish it up Greyhounds.

I am taking a different approach. I want all to be upsets and then for us to win B1G. Hopkins and MD are locks and with the other upsets, the ACC would get screwed.

If Rutgers and OSU somehow make the finals, we could see 4 B1G teams get in. You can't leave OSU out at that point. And the team that would pay the price would be either Syracuse or Uva.

Still don't know why Syracuse is considered such a lock.

right now. We need conference tournaments to go exactly how they should. Denver. Loyola. Albany need to win.

Beat Maryland Thursday, and we are a lock.
Yes, if we beat Maryland, there is no reason to be snubbed again. But if we lose against Maryland, I have a bad feeling that the committee may snub us once again.

They have sparkling new facility and it's chosen a few years in advance. Most conferences do it that way.

Notre Dame leads UVA by 6 near the end of 3rd quarter. Notre Dame's a lock with a win. Their RPI is #5 right now.

I'm sorry, this Uva team is a gimmick. They look like the bad news bears. Dude just absolutely annihilated his own teammate.

Loyola winning is the script we need. Now Yale, Denver, Albany need to do the same.

That Brown team was lightening in a bottle. Uva has terrific athletes, but their general lacrosse IQ seems horrible.

Notre Dame lost to Michigan and Maryland and beat Ohio State...interesting. Could help a BIG team grab a bid.

Talking about Notre Dame being a six, seven, or eight seed is making me nauseous right now.

We pounded Syracuse. We should be rated ahead of them. Somehow I also think if we should lose to Maryland we will be passed over again for the NCAA. I sure hope I am wrong.

If Rutgers and OSU somehow make the finals, we could see 4 B1G teams get in. You can't leave OSU out at that point. And the team that would pay the price would be either Syracuse or Uva.

Still don't know why Syracuse is considered such a lock.
Don't you think with Syracuse it comes down to reputational bias within the committee?

Reactions: RUJMM78
OMG what an ass-kissing ND love-fest that was!! ESPN truly has ZERO shame.

We have 2 wins over Top 5 teams----one away from home----2 wins over a # 11 ranked team----one away from home.

Beat Ohio St in Columbus

Not as an excuse but we went through an awful stretch with a bunch of injuries.

We're healthy----and Corrigan has taken the reins off a bit

This isn't one of our better teams but right now we're playing well

If we beat Army I think we'll get a home game.

I still think RU is in unless something weird happens.

I have no problem with ND. They played their way in. Virginia and Syracuse? Big problem with them.

Here’s a scenario. What if Army beats ND next week? That makes the whole acc look bad, especially Uva and Syracuse.

We have 2 wins over Top 5 teams----one away from home----2 wins over a # 11 ranked team----one away from home.

Beat Ohio St in Columbus

Not as an excuse but we went through an awful stretch with a bunch of injuries.

We're healthy----and Corrigan has taken the reins off a bit

This isn't one of our better teams but right now we're playing well

If we beat Army I think we'll get a home game.

I still think RU is in unless something weird happens.

I get it. and right now you should be in, BUT 1 guy gave you guys the 4-seed lol that’s where I lost it.

Reactions: biazza38
I have no problem with ND. They played their way in. Virginia and Syracuse? Big problem with them.

Here’s a scenario. What if Army beats ND next week? That makes the whole acc look bad, especially Uva and Syracuse.
I think we would then get in but go on the road.

I don't see Cuse getting in even with a win over Colgate

UVA may squeeze in as last team in.

ND is definitely in. They are hot at the right time and have the RPI, as dumb as that is. If they beat Army and a few other things fall into place, a home game would be warranted.

UVA getting dedtroyed that badly is a huge red flag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT