ADVERTISEMENT

Finalized men's basketball schedule dates - is this typically complete by the middle of September?

Scarlet Jerry

All Conference
Jul 30, 2001
Like many of you, I am trying to plan some future events, and I can't do anything until the schedule is released. I have two questions:

1. I know we have dates for November and December. Could any additional games be added those months or do we think that Nov/Dec is all set at this time?

2. I would like to plan events in January through March. Shouldn't the schedule be released in the next two weeks? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Like many of you, I am trying to plan some future events, and I can't do anything until the schedule is released. I have two questions:

1. I know we have dates for November and December. Could any additional games be added those months or do we think that Nov/Dec is all set at this time?

2. I would like to plan events in January through March. Shouldn't the schedule be released in the next two weeks? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!i

year it was September

Thanks!
There is a gap in December. Vegas ends 11/29 and next game scheduled is Seton Hall on 12/14. We normally have the first B1G game in the first week of December. Would expect it to drop in Dec 7-8.

There is a gap in December. Vegas ends 11/29 and next game scheduled is Seton Hall on 12/14. We normally have the first B1G game in the first week of December. Would expect it to drop in Dec 7-8.
My guess is 4th and 7th or 5th and 8th for 2 B1G games, 1 home and 1 on the road.
Hopefully the home game is the 7th (or 8th).

Reactions: Scarlet Jerry
Rothstein has been dropping nuggets on the dates of random games this morning, so expect that the conference schedule release is imminent.

Reactions: Local Shill
My guess is 4th and 7th or 5th and 8th for 2 B1G games, 1 home and 1 on the road.
Hopefully the home game is the 7th (or 8th).
Richard Kent on Twitter says RU at OSU on 12/7.
The schedule def dropping this week based on certain dates leaking for various teams. This all I saw for RU.

My bet is State Penn at home on 12/10 for a great tuneup for the Hall.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT