ADVERTISEMENT

Finish the Job Schiano

KNICKI

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2006
East Brunswick, NJ
Bring back Greg & get this stadium hopping! Tired of these smug BIG10 teams kicking dirt in our face.
Pay him 4 Million with incentives & allow him to put together a good staff with the proper pay. I can't watch this shit show any longer. Plus we are just wasting money with Ashe, a guy with no personality that people actually laugh at. The guy wants out anyway.

I knew this would not work out the first year he was here. My wife went to the football ladies clinic in that first summer. Actually, she put quite the show on. Kicked an extra point & tackled Laviano in a drill.
I told her to say something to the coach. She of course did & said, "Congrats, this must be your dream job." Mr. personality responds, "I've had other good jobs." Like he didn't give a crap & was here for the money. Couldn't even fake it & say anything nice. Right there I knew we were doomed. You need a guy with charisma in NJ & somebody that actually loves NJ & RU. That man is Greg Schiano. Bring him back & let Greg finish the job the right way!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News