ADVERTISEMENT

From Chicago--So proud of the team

Groz

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
Being out in Chicago for this great 2nd half made me remember how many die-hard fans we have on this board and in general supporting RU.

While many on the board get disgusted when we mess up or lose and say how they don't care, down deep they care very much and we all love RU and the team.

They do play so hard almost all of the time.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Being out in Chicago for this great 2nd half made me remember how many die-hard fans we have on this board and in general supporting RU.

While many on the board get disgusted when we mess up or lose and say how they don't care, down deep they care very much and we all love RU and the team.

Best of Luck,
Groz
Thanks for representing - must've been fantastic to be there.

Reactions: Groz
At work, at school Glad to be wrong. who played well second half?

Best of Luck,
Groz
Very happy to see the Rutgers win. Love beating Michigan! Simpson played really well, and Cam had a nice game.

Reactions: Kbee3

Best of Luck,
Groz

you are a wonderful fan, so great you got to witness this win

Best of Luck,
Groz
Hey Groz. So jealous of you ! I made the trip to Indy ( and Dayton) last year which was a big disappointment! So glad you saw such a great win!
I had to save my PTO time for the March Madness trip next week. !

Have a great time and safe trip home !

Reactions: FastMJ and Groz
Has anyone visited the Michigan Board? I’m sure that they didn’t take the loss well.

They went from an 18-11 lead to a 51-32 deficit. Brutal 2nd half for them.

I’m back in again for tomorrows game!! Can’t wait

My hotel should be cleared out from all the Illini team and fans

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT