ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Observations-Non Game Related-How Was Tailgating?

I was only there for maybe 10 minutes or so and only met one other gentleman and his wife. I'm bummed because I would really like to meet @RUScrew85 now that he seems slightly less likely to want to kill me the moment he meets me. :)

Gotta meet up next season for sure.

No way on the killing. Our Detente is going great. Warming maybe even.

Not saying you missed it but not only did they hand us bags pulling in about an hour later they were walking through the lots handing garbage bags to anyone that needed them. We fill about 5 of them. Maybe for some time they ran out and had to get more.

Went in twice with a group of five cars 2:55. No bags were given out. Nobody walked by our tailgate. At 5:00 walked up to entrance for another group arriving to give a yellow pass and no garbage bags.

Went in twice with a group of five cars 2:55. No bags were given out. Nobody walked by our tailgate. At 5:00 walked up to entrance for another group arriving to give a yellow pass and no garbage bags.
We arrived in yellow at 4 and were given one bag. Sounds like RU needs to purchase some supply-chain planning software or something.

My group of 6 cars came in at 3:30 , everyone got a bag. They must have run out and had to go find a couple boxes of new ones. But around 5 they were walking around handing them out.

ADVERTISEMENT