ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

Luck ran out. As ive said, you have a low low low ceiling when you dont run an offense, your defensive philosophy is hope the team doesnt hit open 3’s that we give them.
Just stop. We are getting wide open shots and throwing up air balls and bricks. Our talent sucks.

Reactions: Caliknight
If you are open, shoot the ball! What sense is it to not shoot when you are open down 21?

Best of Luck,
Groz

Good bye Cliff O. He won’t want to join this clown show.

Oh boy..........well there’s a dunk by Mc!

giphy.gif

Gotta live and die by young rest of tonight. Our best games were with him leading the way when geo was our or playing limited minutes

Reactions: ScarletDave
This team may well be starting to choke with the pressure of the post season expectations.

So many different line up combos Pike desperate just throwing shit against the wall hoping it sticks
And somehow none are small ball? Whyyyy not try it? Now Duke playing minutes. I will say at least he tries out there but can we please see a small ball lineup once this year? Or are we going to lose 8 out of our last 10 but cant risk even trying it?

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Pike has completely lost this team. One of his attributes is that they always played hard for him. No longer true.

Reactions: bac2therac
And somehow none are small ball? Whyyyy not try it? Now Duke playing minutes. I will say at least he tries out there but can we please see a small ball lineup once this year? Or are we going to lose 8 out of our last 10 but cant risk even trying it?
Exactly. Why not try those last 4 mins with yeboah, harper, caleb, young geo?

Reactions: Scangg
Only one I’m enjoying watching play is Jacob. How the ****ing tables have turned from earlier in the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT