ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY: Rutgers Hoops set to face off against Illinois on Saturday

Grasping at straws? Call the f*cking foul already. Should not mater the score

Reactions: tm_nj
Ray Charles the official might as well call the elbow foul since we are no threat to win

I thought this could have been a winnable game. I guessed we were going to win by 3. But cliff in foul trouble was too much to come back from. We obviously have no depth at the 5 and no clear cut shooters …. Spencer. Palm, and Hyatt no one has stepped up to grab that role.

Didn’t he have 12 points first half tuesday? He has to be a scorer on this team I don’t understand your take
my take is caleb is not a lights out shooter,,,,,,,,,not consistent enough......one 12 point half is going to cut it.......need that every game.

Pike needs to rethink our whole strategy for balance of year. Because this is not working.
And not to call flagrant against Illinois on elbow to Hyatt is a crime compared to fouls called on Cliff

I know it doesn’t matter but that whole last sequence is trash two blown calls by the refs.

This is always a tough matchup for us. Theyre always pretty good offensively and can fill up the bucket. Any team that can score we struggle with. Is what it is.

Reactions: #1 RUFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT