ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers versus St. Peter's

This is my 3rd trip to Rutgers in 3 days.
Sad offense against Maryland.
My kid's wing T offense - at least they won with defense and special teams!
Now this sad basketball offense.

It's me. I'm the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Skull83 and gef21
My god our offense is an utter disaster. I have no idea what we’re trying to do in the half court.

No wait, I take it back, I DO know what we’re trying to do. We’re trying to feed Cliff in the post, and he’s just… bad.

Meanwhile Ke’Lel Ware was 12-13 for Indiana in the post against Harvard.

Reactions: bac2therac
This is my 3rd trip to Rutgers in 3 days.
Sad offense against Maryland.
My kid's wing T offense - at least they won with defense and special teams!
Now this sad basketball offense.

It's me. I'm the problem.
Who does your son play for?

Does Pike plan on utilizing Gavin as a tool for our offense this year or his he just suppose to be a better version of Palmquist

Awful basketball. Poor foul shooting. No rebounding. Lucky it’s St. Peter’s.
Press was decent and we did cause some 10 second and shot clock violations but that was hard to watch. No flow.
Will never understand the 8 day break. It shows.

Very sloppy but up by 10.
The only reason we’re up is that SPU is an awful shooting team, and our defense has been pretty suffocating.

But our offense has been positively DREADFUL. No flow, no continuity, no hustle, and just bad shooting (both in the paint and from deep).

Pike better wake this team up at halftime. They’re still in Post-Thanksgiving food coma.

St. Peter’s offensive gameplan: “Let’s bang the ball off the backboard and try to win the offensive rebounding category.”

Our defense is causing them to force up bad shots. We’ll tighten up on the boards in the second half. I’ll take the win over stats any day.

Woolf with the trey, wow. If he can make those he'll be playing a lot more at the 4 spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT