ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Hoops loses to No. 2 Purdue, 68-60

Like I do not deny that you could probably bring a lot of coaches in here that would take this roster and make it marginally better on offense and much worse on defense. But no one is making this roster good on offense.
That's your opinion and average would be a HUGE improvement.

I know nobody wants to talk about moral victories, but I'll take today's game, especially the way we shot the first half. Let's face it, this team is offensively challenged, but I love the way they fought back in the second half. I loved seeing Gavin out there making shots. I believe Pike needs to give him more minutes like this. It will only help his confidence and prepare him for next season. I also thought Jamichael and Noah had some really nice contributions, and Cliff did all he could to contain what I believe is the national player of the year. Also, Pike's defensive schemes gave Purdue fits. So in a year that will be down, I saw a glimmer of hope for next season.
I actually agree to a certain extent. Cliffs play last couple of games has been much better and maybe today gives then some confidence. If they can carry this effort into a more favorable schedule and grab some wins if could be a better finish for once.

"and the man that looks like harry potter" LMFAO cant believe they said that about GG
I always thought Where’s Waldo … anyway, so glad I stopped watching … maybe baseball, lacrosse or crew get it done … don’t have any faith in any winter team doing anything special.

Painter will find another . That's what the top coaches do. Edy's not his first.
I realize Painter always seems to have a giant on his roster, but come on man. Edey is clearly the best big he’s had. There hasn’t been a back to back national player of the year like this since Ralph Sampson did it 40 yrs ago. 7’ 4” centers don’t come around very often. Statistically he’s one of the most dominant college centers since Shaq.

I realize Painter always seems to have a giant on his roster, but come on man. Edey is clearly the best big he’s had. There hasn’t been a back to back national player of the year like this since Ralph Sampson did it 40 yrs ago. 7’ 4” centers don’t come around very often. Statistically he’s one of the most dominant college centers since Shaq.
who said otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT