ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball gets dominated by Purdue, losing 96-68

I never understand the belief that the three guys calling the FDU game last year would have called the game differently a week or two earlier.
I mean it doesn’t make that much less sense than like 30% of the stuff that gets posted around here

It was just a remark about getting Indiana's political ads and Immigration is not much of an issue in Indiana. And if the R led House actually could do its job maybe we'd have some legislation to improve things - of course 45 scuttling the most recent attempt to address that is typical of him caring more about scoring political points than doing what's best for America, which is why he has zero shot at winning the general election.
Holy shit nobody cares. Why do you do this

They're calling fouls now just to get these people free chicken

Terrible defensive effort for us tonight, just terrible. This is a game Mag would've made a difference in. Our offense was probably about average.

There would be 340+ teams looking to take him if he wanted to play elsewhere next year…he’s still an elite defensive player even when his offense isn’t clicking.
Outside yes. He is a God awful post defender. I do, however, think a better coach could get a lot out of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT