ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Hoops loses to No. 2 Purdue, 68-60

My favorite part about today's game will be the big roped off section in the student section welcoming in all of Coach Schiano's recruits. And then the meltdown by a few of the posters saying this will cost us the game. Students shut out of tickets, recruits not cheering etc.

We don’t have much chance in this game. But any chance we DO have will hinge in part on a magical RACmosphere.

Drink your tea and honey this morning, folks. Need to warm up those vocal cords.

Reactions: bac2therac
Both teams have less talent as compared to the classic 2022 game with Harper's winning shot from just past mid court.Purdue still has Edey but the supporting cast isn't as strong.Rutgers has no go to scorers which makes winning this game far more difficult.The RAC will be rocking and the Rutgers team must play their best game of the season.

Reactions: Sweet Peas Corner
The lead in and follow for this national game isn't exactly great and doubtful to help ratings.
Infomercials on either side.
Going directly against the CBS pregame coverage.

Fox football pregame coverage doesn't start until 6pm.

Mag from 3 is not something you want to hear over and over.

A week off not good for sharpness on offense. Our shots are way off.

#4 getting away with multiple fouls while boxing out on their end. Refs letting him do whatever he wants. I guess when you have size over the opponent they just don’t care

We are the only team in the country that values contested mid range jumpers… I just don’t get the plan on offense

Reactions: Mr Magoo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT