ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Wisconsin

The dunk on cliff’s defensive miscue to break the tie as I referenced in realtime was the game!!! It was the end of any chance we had.

Wisconsin on a run, let’s put the ball in the 25% shooters hand and let him take a contested fade away mid range jumper, I’m sure it’ll work out

Reactions: koleszar
Could watch game. Think I’ll ge high instead.
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

We went up by 9, then tied, back to 9, tied again, back to 7, then tied again and now wheels falling off. All those chances - Wolfolk playing. Pike has no idea what he’s doing with substitutions, never has

Reactions: Fat Koko
i don’t understand how simpson can be this bad a shooter from anywhere on thr court. The whole team got that matter

Rutgers basketball 2023-24, always something:
A) big early deficit
B) long scoring drought
C) A and B in same game

This type game has been seen too many times where Rutgers is staying close to the opponent then the dreaded scoring drought occurs .The opponent goes on a scoring spurt quickly gaining a double digit lead and its tap city.

Reactions: darkcheck
Pike is over his head. Period. We sucked so bad for so long everyone got over their heads cause we got some dates with a cheerleader.
He's middle of the pack 500 and ok if that's your expectation. I see very little value added. We're stuck. Hopefully the cash spent by some fans bails us out for a year or two.

3 starting guards are 10-21 and 2-4 from 3

It's actually been a good shooting game for them as a unit

Can we invest in some new shoes for Jeremiah? Get your shit together Adidas.

The good news. We only have two games left. The season will come to a merciful end after the first round of the B10 tourney.

Reactions: shields
That whole sequence with Crowl started when Hyatt let him slip past him for offensive rebounding position. Hyatt just pitifully lazy on D.

Reactions: Bayonnebomber79
How many times is JWill going to slip in a game before he gets new sneakers

Reactions: RW90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT