ADVERTISEMENT

Goodnight Irene

This was the most pathetic performance since Lafayette. This is the first time this season I've been genuinely upset. I have zero interest in watching another game this season. Just garbage.
Actually, losing to the Minnesota JV team was worse.

bad recruiting to blame. We get almost nothing from Jones, Miller, Reiber, Oskar, Mag, Hyatt. Just piss poor recruiting
I've been saying that for weeks and get attacked by the Pike Mob each and every time I said it. It's rather obvious at this point.

Reactions: Rutgers56
I've been saying that for weeks and get attacked by the Pike Mob each and every time I said it. It's rather obvious at this point.
Oh, I forgot Agee. I think Pike is a great guy, but he needs to get a recruiting closer on his staff. Knight, Hobbs, etc have no juice and neither does Pike.

Oh, I forgot Agee. I think Pike is a great guy, but he needs to get a recruiting closer on his staff. Knight, Hobbs, etc have no juice and neither does Pike.
They’ve landed numerous 4 stars over other P5 programs, probably more than any prior Rutgers staff. I’d like to see a stud recruiter join the staff like Shaheen was for SHU but don’t pretend they haven’t landed anyone.

They’ve landed numerous 4 stars over other P5 programs, probably more than any prior Rutgers staff. I’d like to see a stud recruiter join the staff like Shaheen was for SHU but don’t pretend they haven’t landed anyone.

stop, the trend has been horrible. We get absolutely nothing from our underclassmen.

Geo and Ron are the only scorers on this team, and Pike refuses to run plays for Geo and instead lets Paul Mulcahey take 6 threes and Caleb takes 40 jump shots, and then sits Ron for half the game. Not fun anymore when the outcome is predictable

Reactions: bac2therac
stop, the trend has been horrible. We get absolutely nothing from our underclassmen.
The same complaints have been coming from the same people for 4+ years. Let it unfold. You’re complaining about 2 freshmen, a sophomore big, and a transfer less than a year into the program, among others.

Some players will leave, some will come in, just let it unfold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT