ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime Schiano Screaming at PSU QB and refs..

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

For the millionth freaking time
So.... who hired him?

You want to talk facts. I’ll play.
At the half, he stopped the PSU QB and was yelling at the refs because we run into the tunnel first. They know this and tried to jump in front of us and the moronic refs did nothing to stop them. Basic operations. I'm sure he was also pissed about the BS offsides call and no call on roughing Korsak, but he was most pissed about them causing safety issues by ignoring the tunnel rules/process/operations.
Lose the game but win the tunnel battle😀

So one additional score by Rutgers would not have made it closer at halftime?

Your comprehension skills are are lacking.....

Go back to State Penn.....
Do I think the officials played any role whatsoever in determining who won the game? Absolutely not! There’s no going back to state Penn, there’s not living in the delusion that a couple penalties made any difference whatsoever in the outcome of this game.

Though penalties do indicate an undisciplined team, that directly reflects coaching. We are the most penalized team in the conference…. And the sooner our idiot fans who are responsible for the moronic dinosaur we have as HC realize this, the sooner we can put the pressure on Hobbs to bring in a coach actually capable of righting the ship…

Any other human on the planet 3 years in seeing this would get lambasted… but bc it’s Greg, ya’ll wanna turn a blind eye to the reality of the situation

Don’t think it the job of the refs to help a team.
I'm guessing the point being made there is that for things to "even out" across a season, refs will help a team overall on some occasions and hurt them overall on others, and we haven't caught a favorable upswing this season.

I don't really buy that, or the whole "things even out" concept. Just speculation on the intent of that post.

Reactions: jsol_05
Do I think the officials played any role whatsoever in determining who won the game? Absolutely not! There’s no going back to state Penn, there’s not living in the delusion that a couple penalties made any difference whatsoever in the outcome of this game.

Though penalties do indicate an undisciplined team, that directly reflects coaching. We are the most penalized team in the conference…. And the sooner our idiot fans who are responsible for the moronic dinosaur we have as HC realize this, the sooner we can put the pressure on Hobbs to bring in a coach actually capable of righting the ship…

Any other human on the planet 3 years in seeing this would get lambasted… but bc it’s Greg, ya’ll wanna turn a blind eye to the reality of the situation
I’m sure ya’ll be one of them idiot, moronic dinosaur Rutgers fans since you post on this board. Triggered much bro’ ?

I’m sure ya’ll be one of them idiot, moronic dinosaur Rutgers fans since you post on this board. Triggered much bro’ ?
Uh… do a little research on my posts…. You can go back and find the thread from 2019 regarding the coaching search and I was maybe the only person screaming what a stupid idea it would be to re-hire Greg…. I have never wavered from that. If there’s one person on this board who from absolute jump street was against the GS hire, it’s me. I pissed a lot of posters off then as well, don’t really care but I saw this coming 3 years ago

Two things being retired. 1) Yes I post on this board. 2 ) Yes I have plenty of time to spend with family 3 )Yes I am not particularly happy with our record and coaching at times . 4 ) Yes I understood this was never an easy fix or rebuild job.5 ) Yes You admit and it is evident you dislike Schiano past and present. 6 ) Yes he is going to be here for at least 3-4 more years unless you open up your piggy bank.

In the same time span (2 years) Flood had here, GS won more B1G games lol.
Flood went 8-5 in the B1G in 2014 with wins over Michigan, Indiana and Maryland and a bowl win over UNC.

How long before Greg approaches those results in a season?

You know damn well most of those guys were Greg’s and recruited off relatively successful 2011 and 2012 seasons.
Were they still Greg’s recruits in 2015 when Flood went 4-8 (1-7) and got sacked by RU?

Last edited:
That was exactly it. They let our side exit first then opponent. I do not think he was mad at the QB....he was mad at referees who should be controlling the field exodus

At the half, he stopped the PSU QB and was yelling at the refs because we run into the tunnel first. They know this and tried to jump in front of us and the moronic refs did nothing to stop them. Basic operations. I'm sure he was also pissed about the BS offsides call and no call on roughing Korsak, but he was most pissed about them causing safety issues by ignoring the tunnel rules/process/operations.
Thank you guys for actually answering the damned question. I clicked the thread because I was curious about this too and it took a good amount of scrolling and reading through stupid bickering about coaching before I finally learned what the issue at halftime was.

Reactions: Leonard23
Uh… do a little research on my posts…. You can go back and find the thread from 2019 regarding the coaching search and I was maybe the only person screaming what a stupid idea it would be to re-hire Greg…. I have never wavered from that. If there’s one person on this board who from absolute jump street was against the GS hire, it’s me. I pissed a lot of posters off then as well, don’t really care but I saw this coming 3 years ago
Lol you must have me on ignore. I begged and pleaded, tryna talk sense into people. When he was giving 8 years, I called it a self imposed death penalty. Because that's exactly what it is. I predict around year 7, Hobbs will ask Greg for his resignation, to avoid the embarrassment of having to fire him

Flood went 8-5 in the B1G in 2014 with wins over Michigan, Indiana and Maryland and a bowl win over UNC.

How long before Greg approaches those results in a season?

Yes, if only Greg had a season with 3 B1G wins, say, over MSU, Purdue and Maryland.

What would that look like?

I guess we could only see it in our imaginations.

He apparently doesn't realize that Greg also had 3 B1G wins his first season so...probably not.
8-5 in the B1G with a bowl win vs a P5 team NIRH. What have you got to compete with that?

Btw Greg’s 3 B1G wins in 2020 came with Ash’s players.

Last edited:
He does because he did it before
Did what? Win a conference championship for a BCS bowl? Or beat WVU?

He led us to a tie in the Big East. That’s like Tying a game of checkers.

He also destroyed his legacy and everything he did build to chase a fantasy in the NFL. Dude is and will always be washed and not good enough to win at this level. Schiano will never win a conference championship in the B1G as Rutgers head coach. It is an impossible task for someone that has achieved literally nothing.

He gets paid 4 million dollars to do nothing basically

Greg said in his postgame presser that the offsides call on Max Melton when the PSU punter fumbled changed the course of a 14-10 game with us not getting the ball near their 20.

He also said that we are closing the gap against the top teams in the conference.
How does losing by 45 at home validate closing the gap?

Reactions: Purple-Ed

He also destroyed his legacy and everything he did build to chase a fantasy in the NFL. Dude is and will always be washed and not good enough to win at this level. Schiano will never win a conference championship in the B1G as Rutgers head coach. It is an impossible task for someone that has achieved literally nothing.

He built this program into a BIg ten member . We would be playing in the aac or maybe even have gone UConn’s route without schiano .
Like I have said , 3 years ago I believed schiano would build this program again into a BIG team . But so far he is stinking up the joint and NIL has changed things . I hope he gets it done. Let’s see where we are in 2 years because he ain’t getting fired any time soon, nor should he

At least if you’re gonna kill schiano , get your facts right . He never tied for a conference title. 😂

The instant gratification syndrome has been more and more obvious since we entered the B1G. We got spoiled a bit the first year in 2014 under Flood.I think most on here knew there was trouble ahead. So from Flood to Ash To Schiano we have realized we have only made a few inroads but now with the NIL in place , something many supported on this board , the frustration has escalated amongst the fans. The anger directed at Schiano , coaching staff, Hobbs is not completely fair. Everyone who actually donates , has donated , attended sporting events as a RU season ticket holder should have every right to their opinion. When we do analyze completely these first 3 years …completely…as Plum said he’s not going anywhere for at least year 7. Better to turn it off then to rehash . The guy has been in this business 35 years. Is considered a fairly respected DC . A fairly respected program builder . He is somehow respected by others such as Belicheck, Meyer, Paterno, Wandstedt so that’s some rather decent supporters iMHO. I don’t know when or if we ever will “chop “ our way out of this current football problem but I’m staying the course .Too many years invested to quit now.

Really ? you are an ignorant clown… worthy of nothing but silence.. Something to ponder .” Never argue with stupid people.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” . You fit that Mark Twain quote to a T.Happy Thanksgiving.

Lol you must have me on ignore. I begged and pleaded, tryna talk sense into people. When he was giving 8 years, I called it a self imposed death penalty. Because that's exactly what it is. I predict around year 7, Hobbs will ask Greg for his resignation, to avoid the embarrassment of having to fire him
You’re a loser for engaging yessir321. He is a pedophile supporter trolling RU fans here. I pity those who fall for his shtick.

Reactions: mildone
B1G wins for Greg2.0:

2020 - 3 wins with all Ash’s players (Covid year)

2021 - 2 wins with mostly Ash’s players

2022 - 1 win with a mix of Ash and Schiano players

Anyone seeing a trend here as Ash’s players rotate out of the system?

B1G wins for Greg2.0:

So you think Greg is a better coach but worse recruiter than Ash?

Reactions: Knightmoves
A coach should never get in the face of another team player. If u want to go at the coach ok but players are off limits
He stopped the QB from entering the tunnel. Something he was told before the game started.

Boo Hoo.........

B1G wins for Greg2.0:

Years 4-6 will tell the tale either way . Not 1-3

B1G wins for Greg2.0:

Sure. Bring back Ash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT