ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Cam Spencer !

Well you got your reactions Mrs. Spencer. With you kissing Cam's ass basically, too bad he screwed Pike and had nothing good to say about him or the program when he left. Some people on here lol.

Come on man. In this case, the “graduation”was part of the screw over. There can’t be standard RU undergraduate degree that allows you to take as few classes as he would’ve been able to fit in while he was here at Rutgers. We had to give him a waiver. He completely played us.

Reactions: #1 RUFan
Or he used his Rutgers education to leverage a better career opportunity.
He used the Loyola of Maryland academic program, as well, in order to do that so he could be eligible to graduate his fourth year playing college ball and continue eligibility
for a 5th year. Using the grad transfer route to play for his 3rd college program
Now he's a UConn man and if in the future will use that connection when introducing himself , especially if his Huskies win it all this year.
You can praise him for knowing what he wants, but you should understand if Fairly Dickerson would have given Cam better exposure than Rutgers , the Knights he played for would have been located in Hackensack and the degree you rave about him getting would have Fairleigh Dickinson on it

But you deserve kudos for finding ways to get this board to look at you and knowing how to troll TKR with the type of BS sure to receive replies
That's just a plum good way to troll for attention, I'll salute you with a glass of prune juice 😁

Last edited:
Guess Benedict Arnold should rate a Happy Birthday wish too. -After all, he did help win a few for his former "team" before stabbing them in the back, as well.

Hey, Cam was a basketball mercenary who did what was best to feather his own nest Deep down, he couldn't give a rat's patoot about anything "historic" regarding the fact that he's a Rutgers grad who might be playing in a Final Four. In fact, that was probably the absolute furthest thing from his mind. He did what he did for himself and himself alone...period.

So, suck it, Cam, and...ROLL TIDE!

Reactions: #1 RUFan
I may be in the minority here but Cam did something anyone given the opportunity would have done. If the defending national champion comes knocking, no brainer. I wish him the best

Reactions: Shelby65
Happy Birthday... I hope your gift is a loss wrapped with a bow from Alabama

ROLL TIDE!

He used the Loyola of Maryland academic program, as well, in order to do that so he could be eligible to graduate his fourth year playing college ball and continue eligibility
for a 5th year. Using the grad transfer route to play for his 3rd college program
Now he's a UConn man and if in the future will use that connection when introducing himself , especially if his Huskies win it all this year.
You can praise him for knowing what he wants, but you should understand if Fairly Dickerson would have given Cam better exposure than Rutgers , the Knights he played for would have been located in Hackensack and the degree you rave about him getting would have Fairleigh Dickinson on it

But you deserve kudos for finding ways to get this board to look at you and knowing how to troll TKR with the type of BS sure to receive replies
That's just a plum good way to troll for attention, I'll salute you with a glass of prune juice 😁

In all fairness, most of us would make the same decision.

Reactions: Plum Street
Well that's back to back Rutgers mentions.. Drink!

Damn Spencer.

(and I'm a fan but this thread . Wow)

dance chef GIF by Lidl Portugal

Look at me, look at me, look at me
. come on everyone..

Reactions: RUbbFannn
Of course we all have. But we've given proper notice.

Letting your coach know in July that you've decided to leave is NOT proper notice.

He wasn’t looking. This would be no different than if a headhunter found you.

Of course we all have. But we've given proper notice.

Letting your coach know in July that you've decided to leave is NOT proper notice.
The guy gave 4 months notice and 3 months before practice started. Plus , he just graduated I believe he announced his intentions after he graduated , which was within the rules I think ? The kid graduates and moves on …sometimes that is how college works

Of course he was looking. He just had to make sure that he graduated first. So he lied to Pike to make sure that RU continued to help him graduate. And once he had the degree he ran to the portal.
Hello moral police ! I am sure pike never lied to a recruit or a player either . But you know it

I’m sure these guys will be outraged when we’re the winning end of someone else’s inopportune transfer.
When that happens or when someone can show our good guy to a fault coach lies you two should stuff it until then. I love cam and understand why he left but to defend how he did what he did is just bs.

When that happens or when someone can show our good guy to a fault coach lies you two should stuff it until then. I love cam and understand why he left but to defend how he did what he did is just bs.
Oh stop . No one is “defending “ him
. It’s a shady business and everyone knows that , even pike.

Oh stop . No one is “defending “ him
. It’s a shady business and everyone knows that , even pike.
totally - however, in this case the ability for Cam to graduate likely required some string pulling by Pike. He could’ve met the 30 credit minimum at RU for a degree with summer school, but it’s next to impossible that the puzzle pieces lined up exactly in terms of the course offerings he’d need to complete any one degree and also have every core requirement checked off. So we were fed a BS lie and delivered a dagger the second the degree from us was in hand.

totally - however, in this case the ability for Cam to graduate likely required some string pulling by Pike. He could’ve met the 30 credit minimum at RU for a degree with summer school, but it’s next to impossible that the puzzle pieces lined up exactly in terms of the course offerings he’d need to complete any one degree and also have every core requirement checked off. So we were fed a BS lie and delivered a dagger the second the degree from us was in hand.
I doubt this .pike is not pulling string with professors , after the flood debacle at RU

And if he do and got burned , that is worse

I doubt this .pike is not pulling string with professors , after the flood debacle at RU

And this shows you don’t really know how this works. My mom worked at RU helping drag kids across the line including many athletes. RU must have moved heaven and earth to help Cam.

He wouldn’t be pulling strings with professors. It wouldn’t have anything to do with grades. This would have to do with getting waivers for degree requirements to accept certain electives or classes from Loyola to fill requirements for a degree at RU they don’t perfectly match to. Waivers definitely needed.

Reactions: Local Shill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT