ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh "Invites" RU staff to Camp at Paramus Catholic?

One of 23 camps in 15 states, all within the rules. Innovative, smart, compliant....annoying yes. Slime? He has a camp in Ohio too.

I think everyone is freaking because we are vulnerable. Build a strong program, this is a non event.

Creepy guy yes.

Btw if Ash gets with Meyer...will that make them slimy?

Sooner or later, his schtick will not stick. He exploits every angle, and for him that works, but after a while he comes across as a guy who has no real "principles"; he's just a guy chasing the next shiny penny.

He's a good coach, innovative for sure, but I don't know what kind of moral compass he has, and that doesn't play to everyone. Some, will certainly see right through it.

harbaugh2.jpg

Does he cover himself in baby powder or does he really need some sun?!! Yikes!

Reactions: MikeR0102
Does the article say how much Michigan is paying Paramus Catholic for the privilege of using their facilities?

Reactions: RUTrack94
With "friends" like Paramus Catholic who needs enemies. "I wouldn't have allowed Michigan to run a camp if Rutgers wasn't invited". Wonder when the Pope is inviting ISIS to the Vatican.

Reactions: tico brown
I think every B1G coach will be sharing film and notes on how to beat Michigan. To say Harbaugh is not well liked is an understatement.

I think every B1G coach will be sharing film and notes on how to beat Michigan. To say Harbaugh is not well liked is an understatement.
Too bad for RU they will never be able to. As an athletic department, rutgers should be more worried about being the consistent embarrassment to the entire conference in every NCAA sport.

Reactions: Caliknight
I gave Pharma a like. He isn't going to be around long so why not be generous.

And oh, please tune into the embarrassment that is our men's lacrosse team playing for a B1G championship today.

Thanks.

Too bad for RU they will never be able to. As an athletic department, rutgers should be more worried about being the consistent embarrassment to the entire conference in every NCAA sport.
First message in 8 years and this is it. What a PUTZ.

If the account was created 8 years ago and this is the first message, it's definitly a second troll account for someone

I think the BLUE in the name pretty much gives it away that he's a Michigan fan visiting this board for the first time. Post counts don't carry over to other boards.

Reactions: eceres and redking
Coach Ash should welcome Paramus Catholic to Michigan and tell them to travel there for any camps or clinics.

Have a nice flight!

Hey dildo, Rutgers is capitalized.

26-24

Thanks for coming out.

Doesn't the SEC have a rule that you cannot have a camp within 100 miles of a school? We need the same rule.

Reactions: ruready07
Ash needs to get with Myer and Schiano and open a camp right in Ann Arbor and see how the wierdo Harbaugh and the high school coach Partridge likes it...Harbaugh is a slime..

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ghs_satellite_camp_at_paramus_catholic_i.html

Think Ash should reconsider.....and be there along with one or two other coaches.

What about the HUN school....same approach: be there.

And while I totally hate what the NCAA / MI have done / will do: The first rule in getting a job done is "SHOW UP".

MO

Yeah, don't think they care. Winning does something to remove insecurities.
And with winning come the recruits. I'm starting to change my mind on whether this is such a terrible thing. Having heard previously about how upset the SEC was against the satelite camps and then reading that Harbaugh's Flying Circus was going to make two stops in Alabama, I thought there would be fine entertainment value in reading the sports section of one of the local newspapers there. They interviewed the principal at Billy Bob High School (or some similar name) and he was alright with it. Sounded familar. Then I read the head coach was offered and accepted a job with the Michigan football team as an Analysis. Sounded familar. Then I read that the school had two 4-5* recruits for 2017. Sounded familar. What didn't sound familar were the comments by the fans. I thought that they would all be against Michigan invading their territory but they weren't. Alabama and sometimes Auburn win so much that they practically have to beat back in-state recruits who want to be a part of those programs. They need somewhere to send these kids and the camps provide that. So, I guess the answer is just win and we can let Michigan have our leftovers.

I gave Pharma a like. He isn't going to be around long so why not be generous.

And oh, please tune into the embarrassment that is our men's lacrosse team playing for a B1G championship today.

Thanks.
Yup or the Top 10 wrestling team or the Final Four participating women's soccer squad...

If the account was created 8 years ago and this is the first message, it's definitly a second troll account for someone

No.

Visiting posters from other boards do not carry their overall post count from board to board under the new format. Your post count is specific to the top level forum (i.e. "team").

My gut tells me this guy is sick, like the way Sandusky is sick. All the signs are there.
would love to see you say that to his face. i could say all the same things about you. act like an adult. in the real world you would get your ass kicked for talking about someone you have never met or talked to. coward.

would love to see you say that to his face. i could say all the same things about you. act like an adult. in the real world you would get your ass kicked for talking about someone you have never met or talked to. coward.

Meh. He's got backup.

I agree that Ash and the rest of the coaches should attend. I'd call Jimmy's bluff. Also I wonder how many non-athletes get accepted to Michigan from that academic powerhouse that is Paramus Catholic. If I was the head of PC, I'd be doing the same to elevate my college acceptances. If Michigan doesn't come though for non-athletes, I'd say good bye to Jimmy and his bought recruiter.

Ash needs to get with Myer and Schiano and open a camp right in Ann Arbor and see how the wierdo Harbaugh and the high school coach Partridge likes it...Harbaugh is a slime..

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ghs_satellite_camp_at_paramus_catholic_i.html
Welcome to the Big 10, latest count was 26, not counting the numerous specialty camps in Ann Arbor. Mi also has a camp In Princeton, Nj and from there all the way across the country to about 5 or 6 in Calif. I would have thought RU fans would have known that when they joined, they got no exemption for recruiting NJ players. Ask Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, they don't have the population numbers to compete so they're always around to Big 10 area, competing. Want to compete, quit thinking the kids from NJ will automatically go to RU and get as many as you can and get as many as you can from the rest of the country.

Well now there are two NY Metro CFB teams: Notre Dame and Michigan.
I hope one day Rutgers becomes a NY Metro team.

I'll do you one better. I'll say it to his nipples, which, of course, will be exposed if there are teenage boys present. Your coach is at best a weirdo. You guys are quickly turning into Penn St.

Doesn't the SEC have a rule that you cannot have a camp within 100 miles of a school? We need the same rule.
That will never happen, you think
I'll do you one better. I'll say it to his nipples, which, of course, will be exposed if there are teenage boys present. Your coach is at best a weirdo. You guys are quickly turning into Penn St.[/QUOT. You are one mentally sick asshat. Speaking of Penn State, your comments are of the same quality as many PSU posters. I really expected better when the Big 10 let you in. Remember, all college athletes are spec in my mind but, the football and basketball are the two sports that generate the money you are so happy to be sharing.

Sooner or later, his schtick will not stick. He exploits every angle, and for him that works, but after a while he comes across as a guy who has no real "principles"; he's just a guy chasing the next shiny penny.

He's a good coach, innovative for sure, but I don't know what kind of moral compass he has, and that doesn't play to everyone. Some, will certainly see right through it.
Don't hope for any changes in JH. The guy is smart and something else, he doesn't smear other colleges or their athletic teams. Who has seen through this whatever? At any rate, I find myself in a discussion that has little merit in fact, so adios, I am po at myself for even being in these talks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT