ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh "Invites" RU staff to Camp at Paramus Catholic?

would love to see you say that to his face. i could say all the same things about you. act like an adult. in the real world you would get your ass kicked for talking about someone you have never met or talked to. coward.

I met Harbough once.

He tickled my palm with his finger when we shook hands...

would love to see you say that to his face. i could say all the same things about you. act like an adult. in the real world you would get your ass kicked for talking about someone you have never met or talked to. coward.

Wait. Are you saying he should say it to Sandusky's face...or Harbaugh's ?

Too bad for RU they will never be able to. As an athletic department, rutgers should be more worried about being the consistent embarrassment to the entire conference in every NCAA sport.
No idea how any recruit could possibly go and represent a state that gives the country Detroit and Flint. Must be producing some real leadership there at Michigan, the state is collapsing while Ann Arbor builds new facilities and pretends it isn't happening.

Last edited:
tough talking internet punks.
7 post trolls...go crawl under a rock with your coach who hired a high school coach to coach up his linebackers (epic fail) for his recruiting prowess (another epic fail as of this year) and have a sleep over.

seriously...what major BCS program hires a high school coach to coach up one of their most important positions on the field. what a ****ing joke.

I'll do you one better. I'll say it to his nipples, which, of course, will be exposed if there are teenage boys present. Your coach is at best a weirdo. You guys are quickly turning into Penn St.

Interesting post and very professional from a Rivals Moderator.

Just curious: How is Ohio State reacting to Harbaugh's camp in Ohio?
Not sure How OSU is taking it but they have been attending the sound mind and body camp at Wayne State about 50 miles from Ann Arbor since it was started by Curtis Blackwell now working for MSU. OSU, MSU and UofM all attend along with many other coaches from smaller programs. 2 day camp gets lots of kids exposure to coaches at all levels of college football.
It is the way these camps should be run. Kudos to Mr. Blackwell.

I met Harbough once.

He tickled my palm with his finger when we shook hands...

He also undressed you with his eyes, and laughed at your little wee wee once you were gone. If you are going to tell stories, at least use some factual information. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: m1ipabrams
Not sure How OSU is taking it but they have been attending the sound mind and body camp at Wayne State about 50 miles from Ann Arbor since it was started by Curtis Blackwell now working for MSU. OSU, MSU and UofM all attend along with many other coaches from smaller programs. 2 day camp gets lots of kids exposure to coaches at all levels of college football.

That's a far different scenario than going halfway across country, hiring a NJ HS coach as a ploy to recruit his hs team's players (whom said HS coach, it has been widely implied, illegally recruited them to his HS in the first place), poach those players, having said HS coach bragging about owning NJ on twitter, having Harbaugh speak at the coopted NJ HS, and then holding a camp at the coopted NJ HS. UM overplaying their hand and so it is RU's duty to smack them. Kudos to Mr. Blackwell, shame on Mr. Harbaugh.

Reactions: Underdogs88
That's a far different scenario than going halfway across country, hiring a NJ HS coach as a ploy to recruit his hs team's players (whom said HS coach, it has been widely implied, illegally recruited them to his HS in the first place), poach those players, having said HS coach bragging about owning NJ on twitter, having Harbaugh speak at the coopted NJ HS, and then holding a camp at the coopted NJ HS. UM overplaying their hand and so it is RU's duty to smack them. Kudos to Mr. Blackwell, shame on Mr. Harbaugh.

Time to really get upset....Harbaugh is also holding camps outside the United States.

That's the one where the poor disenfrancised kids from Detroit pay $90 to listen to a guy from The Maury Show talk about STDs? You can't make this kind of stuff up. It's all there on the website.

No idea how any recruit could possibly go and represent a state that gives the country Detroit and Flint. Must be producing some real leadership there at Michigan, the state is collapsing while Ann Arbor builds new facilities and pretends it isn't happening.
Yep, Camden & Trenton are two show cases of joisey living.

Hail to the rotters

reliques_07.jpg

DY53.jpg

C1MwdrE.jpg

reliques_05.jpg

reliques_03.jpg

Flint.jpg

Michigan can't make fun of anyone with their 3rd world water supply

Last edited:
Reactions: RUHEADHUNTER
Punching down? The leadership of that state comes out of the university of Michigan. Look what they've created. Poisoning people, 47 percent illiteracy rate in the state's biggest city. I'm just saying there is a big divide between "aren't we great in Ann Arbor and they sure don't seem to care about the rest of the people.

This thread is getting out of hand with the back and forth insults on each other's states, I think both sides can agree that all insults should be directed at Harbaugh and his family.

Reactions: The Original Rah
Punching down? The leadership of that state comes out of the university of Michigan. Look what they've created. Poisoning people, 47 percent illiteracy rate in the state's biggest city. I'm just saying there is a big divide between "aren't we great in Ann Arbor and they sure don't seem to care about the rest of the people.
Chase
If you are going to make statements like that you really need to do a lot of research. Like 60 years of Liberal corrupt government causing huge debt with unsound fiscal policies in the city of Detroit.
Flint water? Flint city council chose to get off of City of Detroit water system in 2007 to save Money. Chose to pull from the Flint River instead of Lake Huron. Gov. Snyder was elected in 2011. He didn't create the problem but was tasked with fixing it. There are many articles out there Giving time lines of the issue. You should read some of them.
12804836_770113223119892_3566152215248890518_n.jpg

Reactions: rutgers4life11
Chase
If you are going to make statements like that you really need to do a lot of research. Like 60 years of Liberal corrupt government causing huge debt with unsound fiscal policies in the city of Detroit.
Flint water? Flint city council chose to get off of City of Detroit water system in 2007 to save Money. Chose to pull from the Flint River instead of Lake Huron. Gov. Snyder was elected in 2011. He didn't create the problem but was tasked with fixing it. There are many articles out there Giving time lines of the issue. You should read some of them.
12804836_770113223119892_3566152215248890518_n.jpg

You're an idiot. Please go away.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/02/snyders_staff_signed_off_on_ed.html

You're a sad, stupid man who can't read. Also, why would you trust a cable news "fact sheet" over dedicated local reporting? Pathetic. You must be one of those inbred Yoopers like I thought.

So again once you realize you don't have a solid argument you must revert to Name calling and personal attacks. And I'm the sad stupid man?
MLive where young reporters go to get their start over CNN a national news organization, yes every day unlike some who shop for articles to support an agenda.
BTW Born in Dearborn.

Ash needs to get with Myer and Schiano and open a camp right in Ann Arbor and see how the wierdo Harbaugh and the high school coach Partridge likes it...Harbaugh is a slime..

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ghs_satellite_camp_at_paramus_catholic_i.html

It's kind of a slap in the face IMO. I mean I HIGHLY doubt Harbaugh would run another camp in Michigan along with MSU or in Ohio with OSU, etc.

I take it almost like Harbaugh see's Rutgers as no challenge for top recruits in Jersey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT