ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh "Invites" RU staff to Camp at Paramus Catholic?

Fun to see others, regulars at that, out themselves and not even realize it.

I gave Pharma a like. He isn't going to be around long so why not be generous.

And oh, please tune into the embarrassment that is our men's lacrosse team playing for a B1G championship today.

Thanks.
Laacrosse, never seen a game but I heard it was picked up from the Native Americans. I refuse to down talk any college athlete or sport, I've also never seen a water polo game, college wrestling match, etc.

I agree that Ash and the rest of the coaches should attend. I'd call Jimmy's bluff. Also I wonder how many non-athletes get accepted to Michigan from that academic powerhouse that is Paramus Catholic. If I was the head of PC, I'd be doing the same to elevate my college acceptances. If Michigan doesn't come though for non-athletes, I'd say good bye to Jimmy and his bought recruiter.
The NE was sending so many students to Mi that the state threatened to reduce the state subsidy. The out of state tuition was a bonanze amd in the same thought, was filling desks and chairs at the expense of Mi students. Rated as one of the top 10 colleges in the country, Mi has to limit the number of out of state students enrolled. Just for your info. Not interested enough to research to find how many NJ residents are attending Mi.

The NE was sending so many students to Mi that the state threatened to reduce the state subsidy. The out of state tuition was a bonanze amd in the same thought, was filling desks and chairs at the expense of Mi students. Rated as one of the top 10 colleges in the country, Mi has to limit the number of out of state students enrolled. Just for your info. Not interested enough to research to find how many NJ residents are attending Mi.
Agreed. However my point was related to Paramus Catholic specifically. It's not known for it's academics. If Michigan wants PC players, I would put pressure for Michigan to accept some PC students as well. Give and take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT