ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible in Every Facet

.500 was and still is the goal. Still can do it. Two favorable games on the schedule.

.500 was and still is the goal. Still can do it. Two favorable games on the schedule.
After this Home Court Ass whipping there is no way we finish 500 in B1G. Did tomato this game? Can’t shoot… injuries… poor coaching by the staff. Said weeks ago only if we could stay healthy dud we stand a chance. Very disappointed in this past 2 weeks stretch.

After this Home Court Ass whipping there is no way we finish 500 in B1G. Did tomato this game? Can’t shoot… injuries… poor coaching by the staff. Said weeks ago only if we could stay healthy dud we stand a chance. Very disappointed in this past 2 weeks stretch.
Oh hell no not the conference record, the season record. There was no shot of finishing .500 in conference ever I just wanted to avoid the very bottom in conference.

There were times today when I was wondering if I was perhaps watching a Maryland practice.

I originally said we would be under 15 wins. Then J Williams showed up…Ogbole gave us some help… Mawot was functional… Many here figured maybe 18 wins even crazier maybe 19… that delusional take is long gone. Maybe next season we can win 17-19?

We were manhandled !

Team showed no willingness to win and allowed Reese ( who is a dirty SOB) and Scott to push them around the court ridiculously .

I originally said we would be under 15 wins. Then J Williams showed up…Ogbole gave us some help… Mawot was functional… Many here figured maybe 18 wins even crazier maybe 19… that delusional take is long gone. Maybe next season we can win 17-19?
If that were to happen Pike would be on borrowed time. The only reason he would be kept is because Hobbs ill-advisedly extended him till 2030.

Reactions: shields
Does it really matter what the final record is at this point? This team is terrible.
Hoping Pike hires an offensive mind to the staff, and finds some players in the portal to support Ace and Dylan. If he doesn't he will be gone in 2 years.
Pike is not going to be gone in 2 years we just sign him too a new contract and he’s here for life till 2030-31 season and he’s recruit good right now we might get a committed tomorrow in Brandon stores jr

The 5s all have stone hands
Wasted possessions all game
Dribble ball sticks no side to side
Foul shooting....a joke
Box out...nah
Pushed around...easily
Looked apathetic
Pike had nothing
This is just not a good basketball team.

This was a favorable game and we got blown out. What makes you think that we will win the ones coming up?

This was a favorable game and we got blown out. What makes you think that we will win the ones coming up?
Did you think we would win 4 in a row after Penn St? Did you think we would lose three in a row after winning 4 in a row?

Reactions: shields
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT