ADVERTISEMENT

How are Pinstripe Bowl ticket sales?

cheapest seat on stub hub after fees is $99. It is obvious primary ticket seller (ticketmaster?) knows what it is doing here.
Yup. They're controlling everything. Same tickets on TM - literally the same seats - are going for $20+ more on the secondary market.

So there’s multiple posters on this thread saying ticket sales are not going well and we’re supposed to believe the one poster who says they are going well? Not buying it…😎

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
So there’s multiple posters on this thread saying ticket sales are not going well and we’re supposed to believe the one poster who says they are going well? Not buying it…😎
I think/hope people are waiting till the last minute

I am curious if this is the first time we didn't sell out our allotment? I think only Toronto came close but thought we did? I don't think it's a problem as people will buy today and tomorrow as prices drop

Reactions: SpankyLicksNUTS
Ticket sales are doing extremely well.
Anyone with a device and can simply look at the seats available to see the 100 and 200 levels are completely sold out. The 300 level has now opened up 8 sections along the Rutgers sideline and in just one week 6 of those are now nearly sold out. Anticipating more of those sections over home plate and 3rd base to open up tomorrow.
Revised projections are now 40,000 + fans. It will be at least 80% Rutgers fans and possibly 90%.

Anyone with a device and can simply look at the seats available to see the 100 and 200 levels are completely sold out. The 300 level has now opened up 8 sections along the Rutgers sideline and in just one week 6 of those are now nearly sold out. Anticipating more of those sections over home plate and 3rd base to open up tomorrow.
Revised projections are now 40,000 + fans. It will be at least 80% Rutgers fans and possibly 90%.
Kidding…making reference to our friend with multiple personalities on the thread.

327 is not the 9th section on the 3B/RU side of the field to have been opened up (due to HIGH volume sales the past 48-72 hours). So in the 300's we've got:

327 - just opened
328 - 12 tickets available
329 330, 331, 332A - SOLD OUT (only handicapped/wheelchair access tix remain)
332B - 6 tickets available
333/334 - good # still available

• Haha
OK from this group of fair weathered fans during this time of year, we're in, bought tickets today. Our group just did not want to do possible 40 degree weather and rain. But all that's changed.

My question it's been so long since I've been to Yankee stadium and we drive, I forgot the good places to park. Any help in this area would be most appreciated.
Lots of construction around Major Deeghan. Very difficult exiting the stadium, not so much arriving.

In person attendance vs. alleged tickets sold will be answer many seek here.

In person attendance vs. alleged tickets sold will be answer many seek here.
We don’t control the tickets on this one. Unless the weather suddenly changes and it’s pouring all day on Thursday, I expect the vast majority of people who purchased tickets to be in attendance. Tickets have been “flying off the shelves” the last five or six days if you have been following.

Also, the guy questioning and stalking, has gone through about 20 monikers in the past week alone. Complete psychopath.

Last edited:
  • Haha

A few weeks back I predicted 40-45K but that was with 10-15K Miami fans. The updated forecast is looking really good. I think we'll hit my target but it's sounding like I got the distribution of RU/Miami fans wrong. We'll see on Thursday.

A few weeks back I predicted 40-45K but that was with 10-15K Miami fans. The updated forecast is looking really good. I think we'll hit my target but it's sounding like I got the distribution of RU/Miami fans wrong. We'll see on Thursday.
I think we’ll see a good # of RU fans on the 1B/Miami side. Not where their allotment is but likely towards the end zone in the 100’s and 200’s. Kinda like vs ISU in 2011.

• Haha
Lots of construction around Major Deeghan. Very difficult exiting the stadium, not so much arriving.
I've parked at the Ruppert Garage on the 1st base side over the years. Self park, you hold on to your keys - Easy in and out. They'll hit you for $47 or so. There's also a couple of valet garages on 158th right around the corner from Stans and Billy's. A couple $ less than Ruppert but a longer wait to get your car after the game since it's valet and they have your key. Either location gives you easy access back to the Deegan.

I've always pre-paid on-line to reserve a spot for crowded Yankee games. Never had an issue. Of course if you are there real early you can always try to get lucky and find parking on the surrounding streets. I like the sure thing and just reserve a spot up front.

As a reminder to some, remember the Yankees don't control / own the parking lots. The city oversees them.

Last edited:
I've parked at the Ruppert Garage on the 1st base side over the years. Self park, you hold on to your keys - Easy in and out. They'll hit you for $47 or so. There's also a couple of valet garages on 158th right around the corner from Stans and Billy's. A couple $ less than Ruppert but a longer wait to get your car after the game since it's valet and they have your key. Either location gives you easy access back to the Deegan.

I've always pre-paid on-line to reserve a spot for crowded Yankee games. Never had an issue. Of course if you are there real early you can always try to get lucky and find parking on the surrounding streets. I like the sure thing and just reserve a spot up front.

As a reminder to some, remember the Yankees don't control / own the parking lots. The city oversees them.
In 2013 I parked in the Deegan lot and it wasn't that bad. I'm thinking about the Ruppert lot or the 161st street deck-any feedback on which is better/easier to get out of/back into the Deegan?

Joe P.

Looking into the Ruppert Plaza garage but can't find how to reserve a spot. Did you call or is there a site I can't find?

In 2013 I parked in the Deegan lot and it wasn't that bad. I'm thinking about the Ruppert lot or the 161st street deck-any feedback on which is better/easier to get out of/back into the Deegan?

Joe P.
Don't use the deck if you are not ground level. Nightmare to get out of.

Reactions: King of S
Don't use the deck if you are not ground level. Nightmare to get out of.
I think I'm going to see if I can get back in the Deegan lot. Is the Rupert garage any better or same issues as the 161st street deck?

Joe P.

I think I'm going to see if I can get back in the Deegan lot. Is the Rupert garage any better or same issues as the 161st street deck?

Joe P.
Better not great. That deck isn't nearly as high and has better exits. The problem with 161st Street deck is the higher you are and the lines don't move.

Reactions: JoeRU0304
Is tailgating non-existent, and if not, is there a preferred place I should try to park for that?

Is tailgating non-existent, and if not, is there a preferred place I should try to park for that?
Major Deegan towards Queens, after overpass first exit on left towards Bronx Terminal Market, then park on right - right near river

Solid tailgating - recommend to bring solo cups are lots are owned by NYC and if cops want to break balls, you can get a ticket

Planning on getting there around 10AM. Any info on when the Rupert lot opens?

Major Deegan towards Queens, after overpass first exit on left towards Bronx Terminal Market, then park on right - right near river

Solid tailgating - recommend to bring solo cups are lots are owned by NYC and if cops want to break balls, you can get a ticket
Not sure if it's the same but I just made a phone call to find out when the Harlem River lot opens and they said 11. Basically they said if I want to tailgate, I can't park until 11 and if I want to get there earlier, I'll have to park in a garage that doesn't allow tailgating.

Not sure if it's the same but I just made a phone call to find out when the Harlem River lot opens and they said 11. Basically they said if I want to tailgate, I can't park until 11 and if I want to get there earlier, I'll have to park in a garage that doesn't allow tailgating.
I've gotten there an hour before and sometimes they'll be open. Half hour before and you should be good. A few times it was right on the dot, and people were already waiting in line on the side of the road tailgating

It is now very clear to see which team sold A LOT of tickets and which one DID NOT sell many. About 10 sections on the Miami side of the stadium in the 100's and 200's, previously having very few tickets remaining (under 40 per section), have received a couple thousand returned tickets. These tickets are clearly available now on the TM stadium diagram. Sections 115-119 and 209-2013 were "in the grey," for a few days, until this morning. On the other hand RU side ticket sales continue to go very well as more 300-level seating sections open up daily (there were ZERO tickets available to either team in their allotments; in the 300's, and they just began opening these sections last week due to demand) as 3 more were made available earlier today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks like Miami returned a bunch of allotment seats from 115 to 119.

Based on Ticket Master it’s looking like RU’s side is going to be packed up through the 300’s.

Meanwhile there are gonna be a lot of empties (or RU fans) on Miami’s side. Half of the 200s look available.

I think we’ll see a good # of RU fans on the 1B/Miami side. Not where their allotment is but likely towards the end zone in the 100’s and 200’s. Kinda like vs ISU in 2011.
Look for me there. My daughter got my wife and I tickets but never thought which was Rutgers side. Told her not to worry that I am sure we won’t be the only ones.

• Love
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Based on Ticket Master it’s looking like RU’s side is going to be packed up through the 300’s.

Meanwhile there are gonna be a lot of empties (or RU fans) on Miami’s side. Half of the 200s look available.
lol yup...I just updated my post above!

Reactions: S_Janowski
RU is "third base side" correct? Asking because stub hub seems to have RUTGERS superimposed over ACC - and MIAMI with BIG 10.

RU is "third base side" correct? Asking because stub hub seems to have RUTGERS superimposed over ACC - and MIAMI with BIG 10.
YES....3B SIDE.....SH is charging like $20 more for the same ticket you can buy on TM.

Reactions: RuSnp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT