ADVERTISEMENT

I bleed scarlet...but if all of this losing gets rid of Flood...it's a big WIN!

My fear is that it wont, and we're stuck with him longer.
Blind loyalty to struggling players.

Might as well get some progress from the blow outs.

I 100% agree RUTrack!!! There MUST be a positive that will come from this immense negative. Sad enough...if Kyle Flood just makes it into a mediocre bowl...that's great for the RU Fan/ Alum (in that we all "bleed scarlet" and want success for all of our teams)...but it most likely (with this RU Administration - Athletic Director) keeps Flood around even longer...and prolongs/ continues this agony. Nothing is guaranteed (even without a bowl appearance)...but at some point the "Powers That Be" need to address the immense RU Alum/ Student dissatisfaction and monetary loss that will come as a result of this debacle. Again, it is not just that we are losing...it is the large margins that we are losing by. It reminds me of the Terry Shea era...in the talent rich Big East...where we were losing by a tremendous amount of points...and were just happy with some points when the opposing teams second and third string players were in at the end of the game. I have been a Season Ticket holder for almost 25 years...and attended almost every one of those games...in the hope that things would change. We don't have to be embarrassed like this...and WE DON'T HAVE TO BE THIS BAD. We are in a State rich with EXCELLENT high school football and basketball players...and can truly build into a more powerful Big Ten team...WITH THE RIGHT COACH.

DrKnightmare

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT