ADVERTISEMENT

I have an announcement to make

I'm keeping my 2 endzone seats. I like the ready-made excuse to day drink, I rarely make it in time for kickoff, I enjoy grilling for my tailgate crew...maybe I'll just tailgate without buying tickets..

Some of the guys leaving are good fans and will be back when we start winning. The losers on this board, it’s a couple of dozen, can all leave and we will be happier for it. Trust me losers just like to tear everything down. We need fans who want to build.

Some of the guys leaving are good fans and will be back when we start winning. The losers on this board, it’s a couple of dozen, can all leave and we will be happier for it. Trust me losers just like to tear everything down. We need fans who want to build.

We need a staff and administration capable of building first and foremost. Do we have that in football right now? Time will bear it all out...but the initial indications are ‘no’.

Joe P.

I'm keeping my 2 endzone seats. I like the ready-made excuse to day drink, I rarely make it in time for kickoff, I enjoy grilling for my tailgate crew...maybe I'll just tailgate without buying tickets..
You must have been a Temple season ticket holder at one time. They always announced the crowd in the parking lot as the game attendance.

Reactions: Knightmoves
We've had season tickets for 38 years, rarely missed a home game in all those years, went to every bowl game except one, and provided an endowed football scholarship. This year we sat out 2 homes games. We will be reducing tickets from 12 to 3 next year if Ash comes back. We've suffered through many lows in those 38 years but this is the lowest - no hope for next year and digging a hole we may never get out of. We were handed an opportunity that other schools would kill for - admission to the most prestigious conference, athletic and academic, in the country and we are managing to totally screw it up. If Rutgers doesn't care to field a competitive team then what's the point in donating our hard earned money?

We've had season tickets for 38 years, rarely missed a home game in all those years, went to every bowl game except one, and provided an endowed football scholarship. This year we sat out 2 homes games. We will be reducing tickets from 12 to 3 next year if Ash comes back. We've suffered through many lows in those 38 years but this is the lowest - no hope for next year and digging a hole we may never get out of. We were handed an opportunity that other schools would kill for - admission to the most prestigious conference, athletic and academic, in the country and we are managing to totally screw it up. If Rutgers doesn't care to field a competitive team then what's the point in donating our hard earned money?
I don’t blame you.

Reactions: BlockR
Why support Barchi Hobbs Ash three Stooges show when they could care less about the program.

Haha facts dont lie about decline in season ticks and attendance last two years.
Wait till next year.

Hang in there everyone!! Enjoy the basketball season and see either The rise from Ashes, or the final year of ash.

Reactions: bethlehemfan
Still on the fence. I've come to the point where I loath the sight of Ash and despise when he speaks. Even when I read his name I'm over come with a sense of resentfulness. It might be time for me to stop caring so much and just walk away. This has been the brutalist season I can remember in 16 yrs.. I forgot how bad it can be. But I'll see how I feel in about a month or so.

Last edited:
renewing and I guess we will stop hearing from many on this board since "they've given up" but I'm betting they won't be able to resist following the team even with Ash coming back--who said those renewing are the masochists.

Reactions: Jimpeg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT