ADVERTISEMENT

"I play the best,and I'm fair with the rest"

ruready4somefootball

Heisman Winner
Nov 10, 2003
Heard this in a interview with Coach Pikiell very early in the season and there's no doubt the players believe it.Taking practice and defense to a new level,it's the reason the top 7 have bounced around as he's continued to develop the roster. Minutes are earned during the week, and whatever his secret is to getting them back off the canvas after late game, heartbreaking defeats, should be taught at coaching clinics. He, to me,has shown Greg like ability to resurrect a program that was given up for dead by so many of the experts, and local HS players. How any recruit Rutgers goes after from now on doesn't put us in the equation as a possible landing site,would really shock me.I'm sure Coach Pikiell has his idea of who's in his recruiting range right now,but he will move that range up as the program develops even more. Goods times ahead.

Heard this in a interview with Coach Pikiell very early in the season and there's no doubt the players believe it.Taking practice and defense to a new level,it's the reason the top 7 have bounced around as he's continued to develop the roster. Minutes are earned during the week, and whatever his secret is to getting them back off the canvas after late game, heartbreaking defeats, should be taught at coaching clinics. He, to me,has shown Greg like ability to resurrect a program that was given up for dead by so many of the experts, and local HS players. How any recruit Rutgers goes after from now on doesn't put us in the equation as a possible landing site,would really shock me.I'm sure Coach Pikiell has his idea of who's in his recruiting range right now,but he will move that range up as the program develops even more. Goods times ahead.
Coach Pike has shown to be a solid game coach. Was not a strength of Greg's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT