ADVERTISEMENT

If Schiano wins today, will MikeMarc eat crow?

R1766U

Senior
Jan 17, 2014
NJ
IRC…. He predicted Prime Time would have a better season then Greg and we would all be upset and crying we didnt hire him. Will @MikeMarc admit defeat ?

• Haha
Reactions: mikemarc1
Rutgers is going bowling, let those that need to eat crow have that for the reason to do so.
As for eating crow because of beating the Turtles ? check the game prediction thread and take your pock of the ones that said Mary;land will win

14-0, great start Schiano!!
sounds like you're happy and looks like an attitude that deserves this type of thread
Most of us are pissed, but some feel vindicated by a bad start and love rubbing in things like this bad start.
Enjoy if RU loses, you can crow to the rooftops instead of having it for dinner😡😡🤬🤬

sounds like you're happy and looks like an attitude that deserves this type of thread
Most of us are pissed, but some feel vindicated by a bad start and love rubbing in things like this bad start.
Enjoy if RU loses, you can crow to the rooftops instead of having it for dinner😡😡🤬🤬

I’m not celebrating RU losing, but I’m certainly not surprised.

As I’ve said almost weekly, I hope I’m wrong about Greg. But 4 years in, still no offense and not much buzz around the program. I’m certainly not happy about that

Reactions: brgRC90
Still first quarter but you can already close the thread. Team and coach stinks.

And what Sanders did in year 1, IMO, is light years more impressive than Schiano in year 4. No question.

Reactions: RUShea
This thread is getting more and more terrible by the second.

OP should probably delete.

Reactions: brgRC90
Well looks like the Crow is flying closer to the plate instead of flying away from from the kitchen , like it looked before.
But we still have to make a Turtle soup appetizer befoer saying crow will be the dish served to some.
Touché Turtle must go down into the soup stock before crow is served

Nothing wrong with the OP..only thing he was wrong about is thinking RU had a chance in this game. 🤣🤣

I am all about roasting the trolls but you got let the games finish lol

Trust me they give other material

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT