ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to be quarantined with two posters on this board for the next month who would it be?

RU Numbers: he will keep us informed, go to supermarket and if this lasts until the winter he’s gonna shovel the snow .

ProudNJsportsfan: would love to see how much his liver can hold up over the quarantine. Kinda like a science experiment

any 2 females....
And if I can pick a third it would be RutgersAl for the optimism as long as he doesn't make any weird songs about my kids.

Reactions: RU848789
Somebody that can butcher a deer,.

Somebody that can marinate venison and grill it on a wood fire.

If "IT" isn't that bad, then I'll just stay with American Express, don't leave home without it...

Reactions: R1776U
RU Numbers: he will keep us informed, go to supermarket and if this lasts until the winter he’s gonna shovel the snow .

ProudNJsportsfan: would love to see how much his liver can hold up over the quarantine. Kinda like a science experiment
He’s not going to shovel the snow - he’ll just go play in it or walk in it. I always love the posts in the middle of dumping snow at all hours. “Just went for a walk and it’s beautiful!”

Cool who?

Beats the shit outta me. There's the one that everybody seems to slobber over. It's kinda demeaning, really. So I don't get involved with all that. There's another one that's pretty old, I think. And maybe one more.

You now know what I know.

This place is like a Rush concert int he 1970s.

True. Not a lot of chicks for the "Farewell to Kings" tour.

He’s not going to shovel the snow - he’ll just go play in it or walk in it. I always love the posts in the middle of dumping snow at all hours. “Just went for a walk and it’s beautiful!”

Drinking games in the snow with numbers and proudNj

Reactions: RUPete
Ya know, I just realized that the rules of this challenge don't state that the two people you pick are the ONLY two people you're quarantined with.

So, really, I could say "@RUScrew85, @MYHATINTHERING and 6 Asian hookers"... Right?

Well, would love to have a nurse who talks sports and can fire up the grill but I would have to have a sofa available in the garage so Mr Screw would have a place to nap and of course- RaRa would be there as he is just the nicest f-ing person you will ever meet.

Though, across the street, I want to see Al/KYK/Nuts all locked up in the same house and not allowed to leave.

Hey! (LOL again)

@beaced and @RutHut

Would love to learn more about beaced's growing up in Newark, his time at Rutgers, and his diet and exercise regimen that has kept him going.

After that, could spin Haikus with @RutHut to pass the time.
Thanks Shifty. The way this quarantine is going, I think we'd be haikued out. More fun than talking about the weather though (no disrespect).
We can get some hookers too if it's OK with beaced and if they aren't all stockpiled by the above posters.

I started a thread about mildone's absence a while ago. Eventually he responded that he was real busy right now.
Good for him and glad he is OK. Very little blow left on the market, so he must be all set with his stockpile.

@mildone might be a good choice for his connections to acquire hookers and blow.

Hookers and blow are likely in short supply these days. Plus, there's the whole distancing thing. But, I've heard proximate sheep are still plentiful.

Sh*t - I now see @DJ Spanky beat me to the punch line.

lol, although shoveling snow is probably my favorite chore - it's not even a chore really - it's an excuse to be out in the snow and I especially enjoy it in the wee hours while it's pouring snow and there is absolute silence...

Reactions: RUPete
I started a thread about mildone's absence a while ago. Eventually he responded that he was real busy right now.
No change. He's doing fine, but very busy with work and helping support his 2 elderly parents during this time. I do think he's accepting donations of hookers and blow, though...

Since I already have @MrsScrew, though based on her comment I'm having my doubts, I'd add @RutgersRaRa - those two can keep themselves busy and leave me alone. LOL
I can actually see that working for an entire day. You and I can study physics and advanced mathematics just because, @MrsScrew and I can mail magnets to the world, and you and the Mrs. can discuss whether you will ever attend a Scarlet Walk.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Well, would love to have a nurse who talks sports and can fire up the grill but I would have to have a sofa available in the garage so Mr Screw would have a place to nap and of course- RaRa would be there as he is just the nicest f-ing person you will ever meet.

Though, across the street, I want to see Al/KYK/Nuts all locked up in the same house and not allowed to leave.
Thanks bruthaman, and count me in!

The obvious answer is JM0513 and Mrs Screw, my day would be filled with smoking weed, great food and sponge baths.

No offense to RUScrew85 of course, OP wasn't my idea.

Zappa would be a good alternate, would love to hear the stories of his childhood and MLB days.

Zapaa and cubuffdog. I could talk baseball and college football for hours with those 2. A close third would be Source for his knowledge of RU history.

P.S. Your book is great Zap!

@Source and @beaced you'd basically get a history lesson of the world and Rutgers Athletics. Everyday would be a new lesson on what happened on this day in history. Throw in @HeavenUniv. and you'd know where to purchase everything you need to survive the quarantine.

Believe me, knowing @Source isn't all it's cut out to be.

Only kidding buddy.

Reactions: WhiteBus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT