ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to be quarantined with two posters on this board for the next month who would it be?

The obvious answer is JM0513 and Mrs Screw, my day would be filled with smoking weed, great food and sponge baths.

No offense to RUScrew85 of course, OP wasn't my idea.

Zappa would be a good alternate, would love to hear the stories of his childhood and MLB days.

@Jm0513 smokes the weed?

Reactions: Jm0513
Great thinking to bring your wife to give you a bath. :)

MatureUnluckyIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

For medicinal reasons only these days (sleep) :Sly: That's why on occasion I think llamas are sheep. I also DON'T give anyone a bath, or do any of the other things suggested above. I wasn't aware quarantine was code word for some weird rendezvous. Oh wait, I'm on your ignore list so you won't see this.

I have temporarily un-ignored you.

I have never met @Jm0513 but she is friends with @RutgersRaRa so must be cool. @MrsScrew have met many times and common with JM- she is friends with RaRa so same thing.
But laughing at poster who thinks MrScrew will be giving them a sponge bath or that if even high on weed JM may fantasize about anyone on this board, has been locked up for too damn long.

I made bagels this morning for my staff. Made the everything bagel topping too. And the veggie cream cheese :)

oqtjP10.jpg
Those look delicious!
I just showed my guy @GIB__RU and his mouth is still opened. Lol I cook and bake but not like this. How did you find yeast? I've been looking for 2 weeks.

I have never met @Jm0513 but she is friends with @RutgersRaRa so must be cool. @MrsScrew have met many times and common with JM- she is friends with RaRa so same thing.
But laughing at poster who thinks MrScrew will be giving them a sponge bath or that if even high on weed JM may fantasize about anyone on this board, has been locked up for too damn long.
Based on a picture no less. I'm a 40yr old dork. Hahaha
I can't sometimes. And if I don't respond to some of the nonsense, it isn't because I'm meek in anyway. I'm really just sitting back laughing my arse off. I can joke, have fun and still be respectful. Some cross a line. And yes, @RutgersRaRa is my buddy! :)

Based on a picture no less. Hahaha
I can't sometimes. And if I don't respond to some of the nonsense, it isn't because I'm meek in anyway. I'm really just sitting back laughing my arse off. I can joke, have fun and still be respectful. Some cross a line. And yes, @RutgersRaRa is my buddy! :)

I bet you never had to be his wingman in a fight or even believe he ever got into a fight in his life. hahahaha

Dozens of current posters around here who would be fun to be quarantined with, but I'm going to use the magic powers of this thread to bring back two posters who were both great Rutgers Men and would've made for fascinating quarantine partners, as they were both bright, funny and opinionated, but from opposite sides of the political spectrum: CalRU66 and RC78Fan.

Reactions: RUPete
The obvious answer is JM0513 and Mrs Screw, my day would be filled with smoking weed, great food and sponge baths.

No offense to RUScrew85 of course, OP wasn't my idea.

Zappa would be a good alternate, would love to hear the stories of his childhood and MLB days.

WHA??!!

Reactions: MrsScrew and Jm0513
Thanks again my dawg! Yes, @Jm0513 is very cool, and beats to her own drum. I can attest to the fact that she will not do the things mentioned ITT--she's a renegade, so don't let the pic fool any of you. :-) And if any two would be paired up conversationally on this board for a day in quarantine, @MrsScrew and @yesrutgers01 are about as equally paired as could be.

With all that said, I'll go outside the box with two others who would a blast to hang out with under quarantine-- @Southern Gentleman and @huskersalways. I think I would end up sitting back and listening to those two comparing notes on life in parts of the country I've only visited. In the end they would be planning a joint round-the-world sailing expedition, and would zero intention of streaming any part of it to the world.

I bet you never had to be his wingman in a fight or even believe he ever got into a fight in his life. hahahaha
@yesrutgers01 The funniest part of that was when I discovered later in the parking lot that you and I were practically climbing over each other to get in the guy's face!! It still cracks me up how we both snapped at exactly the same time. Ahhhh, memories....

Surprised no one mentioned MrTelevision. Would be nice to know exactly when the quarantine will end. As well as directions to the bank.

Numbers You stole my thunder. Rolf Rudestam and Steve Tracy are my choices as well. RcC66 and RC 78 .I miss them both everyday. This thread has turnedi a cool guy virtual tailgate party. Neither of these gents would have joined in. If it would bring them both back then I choose them .

Dozens of current posters around here who would be fun to be quarantined with, but I'm going to use the magic powers of this thread to bring back two posters who were both great Rutgers Men and would've made for fascinating quarantine partners, as they were both bright, funny and opinionated, but from opposite sides of the political spectrum: CalRU66 and RC78Fan.
Very good suggestion. We should never forget them, even if 78 was a Red Sox fan, I believe. 78 posted something funny when he found out I was a Cubs and Rutgers fan- this was before the Cubs won the WS. He wrote something like, "Good Lord, Pete, what did your parents do to you?"

Reactions: RU848789
I refuse to put any posters on ignore. I consider it an exercise for tolerance.

All of us commonly exercise the real life equivalent of putting a poster on ignore. It’s called not hanging out with them, not befriending them.

I use the ignore feature sparingly. It takes away unnecessary stress and stupidity in my posting life, which really improves the day to day on this board.

Reactions: MrsScrew and RutHut
I do not think RaRa would ever be in a fight. He might be victim of an attack but he's so nice he probably would make friends with his attacker.

Well, ummm, it may have taken a game or two but he did end up being friendly with them...

@yesrutgers01 The funniest part of that was when I discovered later in the parking lot that you and I were practically climbing over each other to get in the guy's face!! It still cracks me up how we both snapped at exactly the same time. Ahhhh, memories....

I am laughing as I knew that anyone that has ever met you would shake their head in disbelief about you ever getting to that point. But when drunks are telling our kids to go into the locker room and kill themselves and then getting into the faces of your your sister and my wife...they may just understand.
Little do the drunks know that we were only trying to save their lives by stepping between them and these two women. Would not have been pretty...hahaha

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
At this point I think we would require proof of life re: TV.
If you go on the hoops board, someone unearthed a thread that Mr. Television started about Peter Kiss in November 2019. That may be the best we can do at this point.

Well, ummm, it may have taken a game or two but he did end up being friendly with them...

I am laughing as I knew that anyone that has ever met you would shake their head in disbelief about you ever getting to that point. But when drunks are telling our kids to go into the locker room and kill themselves and then getting into the faces of your your sister and my wife...they may just understand.
Little do the drunks know that we were only trying to save their lives by stepping between them and these two women. Would not have been pretty...hahaha
Exactly, and when you add to it that the guy's face got all contorted when he turned to "address" the ladies, that was the snapping point. Had to protect the ladies so they didn't injure their claws on the guy. Ha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT