ADVERTISEMENT

If You Were the OC , Give Me 5 Plays for the 2nd Half

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
5.Bubble screen to Bo Melton.

4. Roll out (no stumbling)/ either run or pass to Grant.

3. 4-6 yard passes to Washington, Griffin.

2. 10-15 yard pass to Wormley.

1. Pass to Blackshear (same play where Gio fell down).

MO
PS Will open up running game.

5. Run up the middle by Edwards
4. Delayed run up the middle by Martin
3. QB sneak up the middle
2. double reverse, pitch back to QB, run up the middle
1. Fake punt, run up the middle

Need a player running deep ...
Would be last read for QB when all short reads covered and qb is on run. To many wrs at same level

More vertical throws ....Washington was running free vertically late in game but Perdue pressure in Gio face did not allow for deep throw....it would have been a 40 yd pass play with possible Washington out running defense for TD in 4 th qtr. Hope is Kill had the play called perfectly but no time for Gio.....Gio needed to let it fly and trust the play.with more time would have been a dagger

Reactions: satnom
Strength of the team is the running backs and Washington. Drives me crazy not more passes to rb's out of the backfield. We do it one time and get a TD! Hello!!!!!!

Whatever play will get the ball to the edge quicker than now.
Some sort of stationary routes so the QB can direct his throw away from the DB, but not 3 or 4 yards.
Our screen attempts were horrible today. Couldn't get away from their DL. They look like HS plays.
There is no imagination to take advantage of what speed we do have.
On a positive note, the D backs played great on coverage, 2 INTs and numerous breakups. Need some practice tackling, but the Purdue backs all run hard and are tough to bring down.

I think I deserve a few likes on this thread...calling the play and all.

Just sayin'

MO[smoke]

You actually beg for likes after your 20,000 posts and can't even get them but attack people who have way more likes than they do posts

Time to hang it up dude - hope you are more successful in life than you are in the message boards

You actually beg for likes after your 20,000 posts and can't even get them but attack people who have way more likes than they do posts

Time to hang it up dude - hope you are more successful in life than you are in the message boards

Everyone has more likes...
See you on the boards.

We probably have one thing in common: RUTGERS.

Other than that...such is life.

MO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT