ADVERTISEMENT

I'm placing Penn State on Upset Alert!!!

Rutgers has zero chance at a win and would be happy if we play decent...... psu by 31

Penn State might not be Ohio State, but from what a good chunk of America watched not long ago, they are one point apart. In Columbus.

This is just not a good spot for us. A complacent Penn State team is likely to kick our ass, but after the past two heartbreaking losses? To two of the teams that one year ago were part of the 224-0 humiliation? No shot.

A couple of decent scoring drives, a couple of nice defensive series, and that's likely enough for me.

When it's Indiana's turn, we'll talk.

PSU has blown what looked like a magical season the last weeks. My guess is that RU will be paying for this. Yes, we are improved. But, not nearly enough to overcome this.

Possibly, but I always like to play a team that has recently suffered some unexpected losses.

Penn State might not be Ohio State, but from what a good chunk of America watched not long ago, they are one point apart. In Columbus.

This is just not a good spot for us. A complacent Penn State team is likely to kick our ass, but after the past two heartbreaking losses? To two of the teams that one year ago were part of the 224-0 humiliation? No shot.

A couple of decent scoring drives, a couple of nice defensive series, and that's likely enough for me.

When it's Indiana's turn, we'll talk.

Each game is an independent event, and the fact that Penn State lost the last two games, has no impact on this games. Our linemen either will hold their own against Penn State, or they won’t. That’s where the game will be won, in the trenches.

Who else wants some of what Al is smoking?

I’m hoping to stay within 31 but have a feeling this will get ugly. The shower predators have far too many weapons to contain against our patchwork defense.

Our defense has been fantastic but this is a different animal than Illinois, Purdue, Maryland...

Pick of the week: Illinois will get massacred by Indiana, lay the 9.5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT