ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball routs Michigan 82-52

Rutgers Basketball tonight:

undertaker-coffin.gif

MIchigan Basketball:
the-undertaker-tombstone-piledriver.gif

Something we noticed - Howard gave zero instruction during the game. No calling out of schemes or whatever on O or D . He really just stands there!! The only thing he does is wave his hands in the “get back” motion when RU was pushing the ball up the court . Otherwise hes just a silent statue

Kinda annoying. I understand they want to talk about Howard’s future with the team. But how about talk about our future. Talk about our recruiting class. Give us from freaking coverage. We deserve it
I mean, in fairness I guess them being a dreadful 8 win team is more newsworthy than anything about our pedestrian 15-13 season.

Kinda annoying. I understand they want to talk about Howard’s future with the team. But how about talk about our future. Talk about our recruiting class. Give us from freaking coverage. We deserve it
They did later on when talking about OSU’s remaining schedule and the winnable game at RU

In the first half Rutgers had almost as many points for the entire Maryland game.In the first five minutes Rutgers was playing the best offense of the season shooting over 70%.

Cliff looked pretty solid last night. You could tell he worked on dribble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT