ADVERTISEMENT

Is JWill playing with sneakers or socks only?

I was mocked early on as I noticed he was slipping an awful lot. 🦗🦗🦗🦗
I mocked you for thinking only nike is capable of non slip shoes. There are players all over the country wearing Adidas and not slipping

Whatever shoes JWill is wearing he should try something else. Pretending only Nike is capable of non slip shoes is silly

I mocked you for thinking only nike is capable of non slip shoes. There are players all over the country wearing Adidas and not slipping

Whatever shoes JWill is wearing he should try something else. Pretending only Nike is capable of non slip shoes is silly
Maybe he is wearing his favorite sneakers from his high school playing days

Can’t be any tread left on them

Can the football team lend him a pair of cleats?

Exactly. Including others on his team on the exact same court as him.

Reactions: Scangg

Never said that at all but noted wearing Adidas and slipping all over the place. Been the case since he arrived.

Free to substitute Converse or Puma or Under Armour or New Balance for Adidas. Just picked Nike as the big two. Mocking Adidas sneakers justifiably. Wasn’t advocating Nike. SMH

Weird interpretation and comprehension.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT