ADVERTISEMENT

It is a done deal? BigTen Is Canceling Football Season Tuesday?

You guys aren't paying me enough. Spring it is! I also chuckle at people whining about "forcing" players to play in Feb-April and then again in Sep-Nov - many of the same folks who had no issue "forcing" players to play while the chance of catching COVID (and passing it on to family/friends) is so high. Hopefully we have much better treatment/prevention options in place by January.

I imagine I'm one of the "whiners" you're referring too, huh.

No one is forcing the players to do anything, I love to know how anyone can do that, second, the issue I brought up with you the other day was more about the perspective from the parents point of view, if my son has the talent to play pro ball, I'm going to be very leery of him playing 20+ games in less than a year, expect more players to opt out of spring ball because of this than they would have if they played this fall.

But again, how is anyone forcing these kids to play when the opt out is an option?

Last edited:
Obama ever make it to all 57 states? Heck, the way the dems are going about adding blue states he may one day soon be correct.
Did he make that misstatement when he was speaking with the president of the Virgin Islands or the Prince of Whales ?
That was the trip where he was accompanied by Mark Esperanto and Tim Apple.

Did he make that misstatement when he was speaking with the president of the Virgin Islands or the Prince of Whales ?
How high are you right now?

Meanwhile, Biden has said 150 million Americans died from guns and another 120 million from COVID-19.

The point about Trump's WWII - Spanish Flu gaffe and brining up Obama's 57 states and Biden's gaffes is that they all make these kind of gaffes. With how often Trump speaks extemporaneously and how accessible he is to he media its amazing it is kinda odd that this one was not taken with a grain of salt. But you guys could not help yourselves so mentioning Obama and Biden just puts it into context.

Last edited:
How high are you right now?

Meanwhile, Biden has said 150 million Americans died from guns and another 120 million from COVID-19.

The point about Trump's WWII - Spanish Flu gaffe and brining up Obama's 57 states and Biden's gaffes is that they all make these kind of gaffes. With how often Trump speaks extemporaneously and how accessible he is to he media its amazing it is kinda odd that this one was not taken with a grain of salt. But you guys could not help yourselves so mentioning Obama and Biden just puts it into context.
Now you've really confused him.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
You shouldn't talk about issues with coherent sentences when your guy just said this:
"The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people, probably ended the Second World War," Trump said. "All the soldiers were sick. That was a terrible situation."

Was the Second World War when George Washington seized the airports from the British?

Or was that the Bowling Green Massacre?

How about the Yo Semites and their struggles in Thigh Land? I mean every so often the Prince of Whales mentions it, but you never hear about it from the President of the Virgin Islands or the country of Puerto Rico, which is surrounded by big ocean water, very wet from the standpoint of water.

I just can't believe Frederick Douglass is around to see it.

I hear Melanie was also on that trip. She was part of the wiretapp by Special Council.

Reactions: Greg2020
Trumps a low intellect moron

Come now, you think everyone can identify an elephant and repeat "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV."?

No sir. Not everyone can inherit money from their father and turn it into less than it would have born in a low risk investment account.

But hey, at least COVID went away in April after everyone packed the pews for Easter, hearing their favorite bits of Two Corinthians when Jesus helped the money changers at the temple avoid taxation. Now, everyone can get their disinfectant injection and live their suburban housewife dream of over 10% unemployment. Aren't you better off than you were 4 years ago?

and sleepyJoe?

At least Sleepy Joe can go down stairs and drink out of a cup with one hand.

But, in terms of intellect, there no comparison. Our country would honestly be better off putting a turd on the desk of the Oval Office than what we currently have. Trump and his disinterest in his job is why you won't be watching Rutgers sports this year. Period. They thought it'd be better to hurt blue states than actually help the entire country:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...-states-is-worse-than-previously-thought.html

But, in terms of intellect, there no comparison. Our country would honestly be better off putting a turd on the desk of the Oval Office than what we currently have. He is why you won't be watching Rutgers sports this year. Period.
giphy.gif

But, in terms of intellect, there no comparison. Our country would honestly be better off putting a turd on the desk of the Oval Office than what we currently have. Trump and his disinterest in his job is why you won't be watching Rutgers sports this year. Period. They thought it'd be better to hurt blue states than actually help the entire country:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...-states-is-worse-than-previously-thought.html
So true.
BTW, did anyone see those shots of Joe Biden bicycling with his family the other day ?
Can anyone imagine the presumptive Republican presidential nominee riding a bike ?

So true.
BTW, did anyone see those shots of Joe Biden bicycling with his family the other day ?
Can anyone imagine the presumptive Republican presidential nominee riding a bike ?
Love Joe, but the real story would have been if he went biking alone and was able to actually find his way back home without any help.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Love Joe, but the real story would have been if he went biking alone and was able to actually find his way back home without any help.
The presumptive Republican nominee would have to be riding a tricycle...and wouldn't be able to pedal long enough to get lost.

Reactions: Greg2020
whole lot of stupid from the left here. Shame, can't even talk football without ignorant statement from our resident lefties who would support a guy like Joe Biden over a man who has actually done things for this country.

So basically you watch fox and pay no attention to anything he says or does
45 million unemployed
6 trillion debt (conservatives no longer care about budget)
11% unemployment
165k dead
5.3 million infected
But hey you don't have to wear masks

Yea he's doin a bang up job
Trumpet

whole lot of stupid from the left here. Shame, can't even talk football without ignorant statement from our resident lefties who would support a guy like Joe Biden over a man who has actually done things for this country.

So many fools on the Right blinded by the corrupt, lying, self-serving, criminal, delusional, narcissistic, POTUS.
You clowns are the core of what’s makes the World laugh at the USA. Sad.

yup. stupidity is strong on the left second only to their hypocrisy
Please describe my hypocrisy in great detail. I'm curious about what it is that makes you hate me so much... About what makes me get under your skin so much... Is it my extreme desire to see more equality? To give people the benefit of the doubt? To cheer for the underdog? To not let the perfect government be the enemy of the good government? My inability to be swayed by conspiracy theories? My awareness that life isn't simple, and simple solutions and simple arguments are often not good enough? Why do I live rent-free all up in your noggin?

Let's see if you can manage something more than just, "Freedom, man!"

Please describe my hypocrisy in great detail. I'm curious about what it is that makes you hate me so much... About what makes me get under your skin so much... Is it my extreme desire to see more equality? To give people the benefit of the doubt? To cheer for the underdog? To not let the perfect government be the enemy of the good government? My inability to be swayed by conspiracy theories? My awareness that life isn't simple, and simple solutions and simple arguments are often not good enough? Why do I live rent-free all up in your noggin?

Now you're gonna really confuse him.

I think it is your double-jointedness allowing you to pay yourself on the pack so easily. What a great list of attributes you chose for your personal brand!

Obama ever make it to all 57 states? Heck, the way the dems are going about adding blue states he may one day soon be correct.

Your clown POTUS is Putin’s bit#h. Keep hiding those Tax Returns Lying Donnie so America can’t see your ties with Moscow. A true American who turns his head on Bounties placed on the lives of American Soldiers by Putin. Sickening

Well Bunker Boy has "done things for this country."

Such as kill 158,000+ Americans, cause over 10% unemployment, inspire countless mass shootings and murders, and allow Russia to put bounties on the heads of American soldiers.

Your clown POTUS is Putin’s bit#h. Keep hiding those Tax Returns Lying Donnie so America can’t see your ties with Moscow. A true American who turns his head on Bounties placed on the lives of American Soldiers by Putin. Sickening
Careful...you're talking about the guy who's gonna save suburban housewives. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT