Jul 28, 2021
Sunny and chilly this morning in Monmouth County
Your boy Smooth has been jonesing for this day since it was announced
I literally have goosebumps

Tailgating
The smell of a grill
A few brewskies
In sports terms at least, nothing beats college football

Who else is ready to see the boys in action???!!!!!

Been looking forward to it since walking out of Yankee Stadium back in December. Even if there was no date set. Perfect timing after Max getting drafted last night. Maybe Greg planned it that way. Hahahaha.

If you did or didn’t make it for today’s Spring Game, you can watch it on BTN tonight at 8

Tailgating
The smell of a grill
A few brewskies

Geez, you and your football posts on a football board…

• Haha
Reactions: Section124
Must "eat the bitter to taste the sweet" as they say.
The off season dryout makes the regular season much better.
Hockey Cup game 7 on June 24 is rediculous

Must "eat the bitter to taste the sweet" as they say.
The off season dryout makes the regular season much better.
Hockey Cup game 7 on June 24 is rediculous
'I've eaten the sun so my tongue has been burnt of the taste'

this is Rutgers don't forget:)

Tailgating
The smell of a grill
A few brewskies

I love my sports in their season and nothing beats college football . I even like watching a hs football practice or pop warner game in the fall. Football is football
But in the spring I can do without it and focus on baseball, nhl/nba playoffs and Kentucky derby “research “
So I mean this as a compliment: you are a great college football fan. Did you grow up in Jersey ?

No football yet. Baseball just started and Summer hasn't. Lets enjoy these things before we jump ahead to crappy weather.

I love my sports in their season and nothing beats college football . I even like watching a hs football practice or pop warner game in the fall. Football is football
But in the spring I can do without it and focus on baseball, nhl/nba playoffs and Kentucky derby “research “
So I mean this as a compliment: you are a great college football fan. Did you grow up in Jersey ?
Yes, grew and Jersey and still live here now

I just think there’s nothing better on a afternoon than the smell of the grill, a few cold drinks and cheering on your school with all the traditions and pantry that college football offers

Although day Baseball with a program, cold drink, and some sunflower seeds is pretty damn cool too!

Reactions: Plum Street
Yes, grew and Jersey and still live here now

I just think there’s nothing better on a afternoon than the smell of the grill, a few cold drinks and cheering on your school with all the traditions and pantry that college football offers

Although day Baseball with a program, cold drink, and some sunflower seeds is pretty damn cool too!
I’m assuming you went to FSU? I’ll add nothing smells like fall more than the smell of fired up grills and cigars in the Yellow Lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT