ADVERTISEMENT

Jersey City viewing party? Anything planned

...or you could trek ALL the way over to Hoboken for the weekly party! Although I'm furious they haven't been putting it in the email or online. Haven't received our box of goodies yet either. Oh well.

Haven't received our box of goodies yet either.
snort.gif

Reactions: Zak57
Cadallac Cantina (Hoboken right across from Path) is a Rutgers bar - show all games with game sound

In light of today's incredibly unfortunate events...not sure streets will be open around Cadillac come Saturday. I hope everyone is OK.

Reactions: tico brown
In light of today's incredibly unfortunate events...not sure streets will be open around Cadillac come Saturday. I hope everyone is OK.

PATH is reopening this afternoon. I'm sure the streets will be open. Not that it was a concern of mine, at all, today.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Are there any other watch bars in Northern NJ?

@AreYouNUTS over the summer you mentioned a location was trying to add? Forget where but think it was speaking like Wayne or Paramus.

Yeah it was
Are there any other watch bars in Northern NJ?

@AreYouNUTS over the summer you mentioned a location was trying to add? Forget where but think it was speaking like Wayne or Paramus.

Can't think of it off the top of my head but is there a Miami Mike's in that area?

Yeah it was

Can't think of it off the top of my head but is there a Miami Mike's in that area?

I hope not... In don't think I would of payed attention that...

This week I'm going show up at your event in Hoboken, need to find someplace family friendly long-term.

I hope not... In don't think I would of payed attention that...

This week I'm going show up at your event in Hoboken, need to find someplace family friendly long-term.

Id imagine it'll be somewhat "family friendly" with the noon start this week. The 3/3:30 and night games get great, rowdy crowds, but a noon game against OSU will draw but likely be mellow.

So - nothing in JC I take it. Sorry Dean - cannot make Hobo as of right now. Will try.

The game WILL be on at Healy's. Sound is easily negotiable especially if there's more than one Scarlet jersey. Sorry, but Lady Gaga is not on the juke box. If anyone has interest in joining our bus ride to the Indy game I will have details.

PS, while Healy's is very accommodating, if you're in JC you really should get over to the Cadillac Cantina. Unfortunately I have to stay close to home this time, but I look forward to rejoining the real game watch soon.

Last edited:
Ed - can't even make it tomorrow. Actually I might drop by for 1st half but have a 40th BDay/Moving-to-Wisconsin party to be at on Staten Island all afternoon.

That being said THE PARTY IS ON at Cadillac Cantina in Hoboken tomorrow! Enjoy LIVE GAME SOUND and great food and beverage specials!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT