ADVERTISEMENT

Jersey Pride / RU video?

BobbyVFan

Freshman
Jan 25, 2012
Anybody know if the video they showed on the screen at the game is available online anywhere? The one where RU players essentially talk about about how cool it is to be from NJ and the us against the world mentality. Video seemed to get the crowd hyped and I would think would be a cool recruiting tool.

Anybody know if the video they showed on the screen at the game is available online anywhere? The one where RU players essentially talk about about how cool it is to be from NJ and the us against the world mentality. Video seemed to get the crowd hyped and I would think would be a cool recruiting tool.

It's one guy, Julian Pinnix Odrick. It's a wording remix of the speech he gave at the Athletics Award dinner earlier this year. He got a standing ovation that night.

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

Reactions: BobbyVFan
JPO spoke at Touchdown Club meeting earlier this season. Well worth the price of joining if you live close enough to Piscataway to make the meetings.

Reactions: BobbyVFan
It's one guy, Julian Pinnix Odrick. It's a wording remix of the speech he gave at the Athletics Award dinner earlier this year. He got a standing ovation that night.

THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Thanks for the response. I had 3 kids under 10yrs old with me so I was partially distracted. Didn't realize it was all JPO. Seemed to get the players and the fans excited. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT