ADVERTISEMENT

Just Pulled the Trigger On Two Season Tix For Wrestling [UPDATE: And Just Moved Down!]

RutgersRaRa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
In the 200's, and hope to move down by next year (dark horse is that I get down to the 100's this season after the renewal deadline passes). Looking forward to learning more about the sport, since there's way more to know than what I've learned the past two seasons.

In the 200's, and hope to move down by next year (dark horse is that I get down to the 100's this season after the renewal deadline passes). Looking forward to learning more about the sport, since there's way more to know than what I've learned the past two seasons.

Keep showing up... Keep watching.... Keep listening to those around you... You'll learn...!!!!

Keep showing up... Keep watching.... Keep listening to those around you... You'll learn...!!!!
Oh yes, I learn something new with every match and every broadcast. In addition to reading our wrestling board, I also check out Iowa's to get their perspective on matches. They're pretty cool over there. Every source of learning helps.

Reactions: jerzey devil
Proud of you DS. Now need to get CE to get tickets too!‍♂️
@RUBOWLMAN78 I've spoken to her about wrestling, and she may come with me to a match or two this season since she went to matches in high school and likes the sport. And of course you've got me scratching my head as to who you are, so this should be fun. Ha!

P.S. Did you see the thread I started yesterday on the football board about donating to the SKWC if we win at Iowa, in Mrs. Screw's honor? This is more fun than I anticipated!

Last edited:
Our group is in the 200's 1st row behind the press box. We love it. We have a built in counter top and the guy who does the sound loves the Giants. So when we have a match during an NFL game we get to check that out as well. We also like the view of looking down on top of the wrestlers, a ref is never in your way and a clear view with no fans in front of us.

RU asked if we would like to move down this season but our group said, "nah we like where we're at."

No, they're not. Take it from an Iowan: you'll tire of Sqwawkeye fans and they will of you, very quickly.

Absolute miserable, unreasonable bunch of hyenas you'll ever meet.
I've interacted with their posters for two or three years, and haven't had a douchey interaction with anybody. It typically depends upon how one comes across on another site's board, and I'm on my most convivial behavior,

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT