ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Thurman vs Shawn Porter

jerzeyguy

All Conference
May 18, 2008
What a great fight that was tonight. Can't believe it was for free on CBS. Rematch will definitely be a ppv event though

Reactions: ElmiraExpress
Prefer MMA myself, hard to beat 2 guys who need to finish the fight in 3 rounds.

What a great fight that was tonight. Can't believe it was for free on CBS. Rematch will definitely be a ppv event though
Was a great fight and hope Thurman keeps his word about giving Porter a rematch.

Both boxers are among the best Americans fighting now. I anticipated a good fight, but based on recent fights, I definitely thought Porter would win. He has been very impressive, looking forward to the rematch

Both boxers are among the best Americans fighting now. I anticipated a good fight, but based on recent fights, I definitely thought Porter would win. He has been very impressive, looking forward to the rematch
I thought Porter won based on being the more aggressive fighter. It was a hard fight to judge. could have gone either way but understandably the close decision went to the champion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT