ADVERTISEMENT

Langan (QB) Discussion - Ash says no news yet

Wolv RU

All American
Nov 7, 2003
There were new comments today about Langan (see below). Does anyone know what timeframe they should expect a decision? I'm assuming all of these decisions need to be made in the next week or two? It would kind of be pointless to decide this in October or later.

With that said, if for example, Langan was granted a waiver tomorrow, where do you think he fits in the QB room? Does he have a realistic chance to start in 2019?

In other quarterback news, Ash said Rutgers is still waiting for the NCAA to make a decision on Boston College transfer quarterback Johnny Langan’s petition for immediate eligibility this season.​

“We haven’t heard anything yet," Ash said. "They haven’t made a decision yet. That’s all I know.”​

You guys gotta learn to be patient. The NCAA has better things to do. Like figuring out how to harness the power of God to smite the little schools that unwittingly allowed a minor infraction to occur. Langan and Rutgers will hear their decision in due time...surely before Langan’s 40th birthday.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
With that said, if for example, Langan was granted a waiver tomorrow, where do you think he fits in the QB room? Does he have a realistic chance to start in 2019?
IMO I don't think he has a chance to start. I think he'd be 3rd string at best, behind Sitkowski, the Texas tech kid and he might even be 4th. Cole Snyder looked sharp in the spring game.

Reactions: Doctor Worm
Is Sanu available to teach the Wildcat? Sanu was amazing athlete. Could have played almost any position (except line).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT