ADVERTISEMENT

Last season with Myles?

Hope he finishes here, but if he chooses to play his final year closer to home where his family can see him play, so be it - I don't want to be the selfish fan. He has been a great representative of Rutgers and student-athletes as a whole. I always thought it was cool that we had one of our players speaking Japanese on a B1G Network spot!

Last edited:
I know for sure most parents would want there kid to pick the best academic school........assuming $ wasn’t part of the equation

Myles dad posted on FB several days ago that several schools have tried to get Myles to think about graduate school at their school but that Myles wants to remain at RU and complete his journey here. The family is wonderful. I met Myles' mom, dad and sister all at several practices last year. You cannot ask for a nicer family. Myles is very close to Ron and the entire RU team. If he starts somewhere he wants to finish there. The entire family believes in integrity.

Myles dad posted on FB several days ago that several schools have tried to get Myles to think about graduate school at their school but that Myles wants to remain at RU and complete his journey here. The family is wonderful. I met Myles' mom, dad and sister all at several practices last year. You cannot ask for a nicer family. Myles is very close to Ron and the entire RU team. If he starts somewhere he wants to finish there. The entire family believes in integrity.

I recall roughly two years ago that Myles’ parents commented publicly that they were beyond thrilled with they way things were working out for their son at RU both academically and athletically.

If Myles decides to go elsewhere it won’t be because he had a bad experience here.

Myles for president

Knights1212,

not finishing at RU wouldn’t be a lack of integrity.

he has given 4 years at Rutgers. Although Rutgers is a verygood engineering school I wouldn’t think any differently of him if he went to a better school.

being in a similar spot recently my recommendation was to pick academics over athletics

Hope he stays but if Stanford comes a calling and combined with wanting to work in that part of the country you simply just go.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT